The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathaniel Lawton - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawton

Lawton

Nathaniel Lawton - Application Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel Lawton - Application   Nathaniel Lawton - Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 am

OOC: Been playing WoW on and off for its entire existence. I recently started to RP last winter, and I applied to SGE and go by the name Volek. I sought out the Cult cause I’ve been fascinated by the Forsaken universe since WC3, and I thought I should try it some time.

Character name: (Nathaniel) Lawton.
Class: Rogue.

A letter written with quality paper sealed with grey candle wax lies on the Shadowpope’s desk. On the wax, a pattern of a hand is marked. When you open it, you will quickly realize that written with elegant handwriting.

To Shadowpope Thenkar Shadowborn

Greetings Shadowpope,
I have an offer to you that will have gains for both your cult and me. But before I describe this any further, I will briefly inform you of my person. In life I was the heir to a most successful world-wide criminal syndicate, one I will reveal once an agreement has been established. I have in death continued this trade and managed to gather a few of my most loyal underlings who saw the same fate as me. During the entire time that my organization has existed, it has been under surveillance of SI:7, but we were thorough and nothing related to criminal activity could ever be proven. It has been most amusing to taunt the greatest intelligence organization amongst the Alliance, this should underline the hard work and efficiency I put into my trade. Having vowed my life to my organization, I have a good understanding about the Alliance economy and military position, as well as information about trade routes for… practical purposes. So my understanding about the Alliance’s situation is very wide, and this information could be put to good use.

I’ve exchanged words with Rasonal Dragner about your situation with the 2nd generation forsaken, and the need to train and arm them properly. We agreed to that I could function as an instructor for the newest recruits who showed promise for the shadow. Furthermore with my contacts I would have no problem with arming the solders as well.
To make this short; I offer your organization my services. In turn I wish for full support and protection of my syndicate. I know that I would prove to be a great asset to your organization, but that is of cause for you to judge.

If you wish for further information or to meet me in person, have a messenger carrying your letter seek out Ezekiel Graves in the Rogue’s Quarter in Undercity. He will make sure that it is delivered to me.

Sincerely

Nathaniel Lawton
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Lawton - Application   Nathaniel Lawton - Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

(( Well, Naturally I pass this! Once another officer seconds me, feel free to contact any of us IG, perhas during the Sermon or any other event if you rather, for IC chat and guild invitation. ))
Back to top Go down
Lawton

Lawton

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Lawton - Application   Nathaniel Lawton - Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 pm

((If possible I would like to make my IC interview seperate from the events, since the letter indicates such Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Lawton - Application   Nathaniel Lawton - Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am

((Passed! And it's no problem, catch one of us online and arrange the time, so it won't overlap with any events. See you!))
Back to top Go down
Lawton

Lawton

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Lawton - Application   Nathaniel Lawton - Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Wouldi t be possible if I could meet up with one of you before the event tonight?
If possible I would like it to be in UC, since the letter indicated such. I will be at event too though.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Lawton - Application   Nathaniel Lawton - Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 pm

I'll have to see how much in advance I'll be able to log, but I'll keep an eye out for you unless Ras takes the initiative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Lawton - Application   Nathaniel Lawton - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Lawton - Application
Page 1 of 1