The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marrickus Blackwinds Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrick

Marrickus Blackwinds Application Empty
PostSubject: Marrickus Blackwinds Application   Marrickus Blackwinds Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 pm

OOC information
Character name: Marrickus Triac Novner Sign Blackwind
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?:Because I love Forsaken Role Play and was my first ever role play race
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I learned about it from a member who used to be in my old forsaken guild on Scarshield Legion
Anything else you'd like us to know? Marrickus is not yet on Defias Brotherhood, he is on Scarshield legion at the minute, but i will be transfering him onto Defias Brotherhood on the 5th of July

IC application:

Marrickus was born and raised around the Anderhol area Living with his Mother, his Father and his two brothers. His father was a Blacksmith for the Lordaeron Army. Marrickus trained since he was a yound child in the arts of sword combat, not incredibally skilled at a young age nor when he was older, but he could hold his own in a dual. He would often run out side and slay bugs and rats in his basement. His first real challenge was at the age of ten, when he was out on a walk with his shield and his first iron sword, he stumbled upon a cave. His curiousity got the better of him and he wandered in, he noticed all the spiders around, but nothing big, he killed a few while yelling "Be smited be the gretest paladin in the world!". He kept wandering in till he reached a dead end, when he turned around a spider of considerable size dropped from the cave roof in front of him. Marrickus, showing no fear charged at the spider, slashing at it and chopping off one of it's legs, then jumping on it's back, stabing downwards, killing the spider, he then picked up the leg of the spider and ran out the cave and back to his house as fast as possible, showing his father his brand new trophy. Continuing on with his sword training, he started to learn about the light at the age of fithteen and at the age of twenty he joined the Lordaeron army, marrying at the age of thirty five. His wife gave birth to a son, but unfortunately, she died during child birth. He gave the child to his father to look after as he continued to serve the Lordaeron army, reaching the rank of Knight-Champion by the Age of Thirty-eight and participated in the second war. After the second war he came home, took his child back from his father and continued to serve the army till he reached the age of fifty, then retiring to become a blacksmith just like his father. He continued to stay in shape and looked after his child, teaching him home to be a paladin, and then when the scourge attacked, they both took up arms, he rejoined the Lordaeron army , they both died trying to fight off the Scourge in Stratholme and were buried in the Blackwind family graveyard in Sorrow Hill. He was raised by the scourge and served them untill he was freed by Sylvanas to become a Forsaken, serving his new queen with profound loyalty and admiration as a strong ruler.

During his service to the Forsaken he felt he had been betrayed by the light, turning to The Forgotten Shadow to fill the gaping wound of betrayal, he devoted him self to The Forgotten Shadows as a Shadow Priest. He one day entered Stratholme to find the Chapple of Alonsus and try to discover why he had lost his connection to the light, instead to be attacked by the Scourge and be brought before Baron Rivendare, Marrickus killed the Scourge around him and attempted to kill Rivendare, though his attempts were futile. Rivendare struck Marrickus down, but impressed by his ability in combat and magic, the Baron sent his dead body up to Naxxaramas, where he was raised as a Death Knight, he served the Scourge. His past from this moment to the Moment The Ebon Blade left the scourge, he then returned to the Undercity and Re-pledged his loyalty to the Forsaken, serving in Northrend as a member of the Hand of Vengeance and not of the Ebon Blade, after the Lich King was slain he returned to The Eastern Kingdoms to serve the Forsaken as best he can, and he deems the best way to do so is to join the Cult of Shadows...
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Marrickus Blackwinds Application   Marrickus Blackwinds Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

Good application! Pass from me, seconds?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Marrickus Blackwinds Application   Marrickus Blackwinds Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 am

Thenkar wrote:
Good application! Pass from me, seconds?

A second pass from me!

Contact us in game for IC interview and guild invite, naturally!
Back to top Go down
Marrick

PostSubject: Re: Marrickus Blackwinds Application   Marrickus Blackwinds Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 am

Will do when i have transfered him, and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marrickus Blackwinds Application   Marrickus Blackwinds Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marrickus Blackwinds Application
Page 1 of 1