The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Vasilije

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vas

Application for Vasilije Empty
PostSubject: Application for Vasilije   Application for Vasilije Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 pm

OOC information
Character name: Ilic Vasilije Dragan von Blastlich III
Class: Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult?: From my previous experience, if so even only cross faction, you seemed like a good bunch. I like the the theme of coming toghter through a slightly altered, (still logic to the lore) religion. So to me it seems like the place I'd want to be with my Forsaken character. And I'v really gotten in to Rowland S Howard, The Birthday Party among others lately, hard to resist the Forsaken then.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Through a long time cross faction relation, mainly guided through the hands of Rasonal I'v had numerous of rp-wpvp campaigns with the Cult. Can't even recall when was the first time I heard of it.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
I used to be active on the Alliance on a dwarf called Gogól, and before that a human named Lysle. Been in and out around the Alliance rp scene since somewhere around start of Vanilla.

IC application:

To revered leaders of the Cult of Shadow

My name is Ilic Vasilije Dragan von Blastlich III of Silverpine
von Blastlich, former house known for it's both Lordaeron and Gilnean blood, now Forsaken serving her Dark Mayesty, the Banshee Queen Sylvanas.

It is my duty to follow the true faith of the Forgotten Shadow, finding the path, and after a invitation to one of your sermons I'v come to the conclusion that you know this. A beacon of light in the dark, if you so wish.
I'd like to devote my self to the Cults virtues and beg you to take my application in to consideration, as I believe that I could be you of great service if you would only let me.

Shadow guide you.
*At the bottom of the letter a family crest, presumably the von Blastlich's, is stamped in some stearin*
Ilic Vasilije Dragan

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vasilije   Application for Vasilije Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 am

Pass, looking good. Once a second officer passes as well, contact us in game for IC interview!
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vasilije   Application for Vasilije Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 am

Yeah, I'll pass this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vasilije   Application for Vasilije Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Vasilije
Page 1 of 1