The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattiel

Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application Empty
PostSubject: Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application   Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am

OOC information

Character name: Mattiel
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Forsaken is the best race that was made by the Blizzard, i realy enjoy they.. our theme, the Forsakenish feeling and i hope i will have alot of interesting moments with this guild, i also prefer doing rp pvp, and with guild it will be far entertaining! And on my server arent alot of roleplayers, mostly hardcore raiders and few pvpers Smile

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I was finding a good RP server where i can do also pvp, i ended at defias brotherhood, then i asked on chat which guild can offer me a forsakenish RP playstyle and also pvping together and doing events, alot of people said you are the best choice.

Anything else you'd like us to know?
i am on Twisting Nether server right now, its one of the best servers if you want to go raids, but alot of turkish players who forgot that they are on english server and start to talk in turkish, thats pretty annoying, im roleplaying btw a Defiler.

IC application:

To the leaders of the Cult,

If you could be the Gods worst enemy, or nothing, which one you choose?
My name is Mattiel Dead and Here is my story from time when i was called Mattiel Dawn:
Long time ago, when King Terenas ruled over Lordaeon, before Nerzhul corrupted my homeland, i was serving the Alliance, the human race, as a Monk. We Monks are rare creatures. We are using the power of Light, cunning and agility to eliminate the enemies of the Light, powerful prays empowers our body and soul so we are able to fight against the most evil of the world. A citizen should call us a religious rogues, or assasin-priests. When the army of scourge invaded Lordaeon i was slain by one of those bloodthirsty unliving monsters, and rised again as one of them, controled by a necromancer i murdered my family and my friends, those helpless humans were screaming in language that i no longer understand. But the puppet master died, and i was freed by the Dark Lady from grip of the Scourge.
First time i imagined what i did, i was in agony, but then i saw all those brave heroes, who are fighting against the Lich King and the humans who abandoned us, and turned against us, as the Light did. I was weak and blind during my human life, i was always trying to be as powerful as i can be to protect what i love, the Light was not able to give me what i seek, it looks like only darkness is able to do it. Maybe the Shadow of my grave will give me enough power to slay all those who are standing against my brothers and sister, my land, that will be my home forever, no matter if i am alive or an undead, Lordaeon is the place i must protect, and destroy everyone who stands against the Forsaken.

The Lich King is dead, the humans are dying, the worgens too, but who started this? The Burning legion! I decided that i will defend the Forsaken, the Dark Lady, and in name of forbidden shadows i will eliminate everyone, against the humans i mastered the arts of a scout and assasin, a stalker which blade is guided by shadows. And against the Burning legion i have learned the basic knowledge of the demon hunters, my weapons, both warglaive type, are empowered by dark prays of shadow priests, my own poisons i made, to cripple the enemy, and by blood of a demon. Its just as powerful as any other blade, and doesnt cut better then any good dagger, but when the enemy see my weapon, they know that the revenge of the forsaken is coming, and it rejects fear in their heart.
No matter how strong our enemies are, they shall all fall, one by one.

Let the shadows embrace you.
Mattiel Dead

Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application   Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Sorry for the slow reply! Lazy officers!

A yes from me! Smile Anyone else to second?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application   Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Hello there!

First of all, sorry for the late reply, I was bussy with works and tests.

Thank you for showing your interest in us, I do have few questions before I can decide wether to pass this application or not:

Who taught him the arts of the demon hunter?
Are the Warglaives the warglaives that are worn from Illidan? (Not that there is specific problem with it, but people may overlook it as a bad thing on first glance. This won't affect whether I pass this application or not, just for general knowledge).

Hopefully you will reply, and once again sorry for the late reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application   Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mattiel - Rogue Defiler Application
Page 1 of 1