The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Applycation.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xHikax

Rogue Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Applycation.   Rogue Applycation. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 pm

OOC

Hello, my character name is Hika, i'm an spanish undead rogue.

I enjoy roleplaying more than otherthing, i was roleplaying somme months ago at Argent Dawn server in Alliance side but now i want to change my mind and do it as horde side. I was looking on forums about the best Horde side RPing server and their guilds, and thats how i know you Very Happy

I hope you allow me to enter the guild and have toguether hours and hours of entertainment.

IC

Awake

It was a cold afternoon, December if I can remember correctly. I think that every awakening its a traumatic one; you dont remember anything and the disorientation is clearly your basic feeling when you open your eyes for the first time, well...the "second" time...

I simply need to close my eyes now...and the first image that i saw that day commes to my mind. The brown and grey mixed ground, the dead trees, the tombs...yes, the tombs... it was a graveyard, a graveyard with the most putrid air I've ever had the "pleasure" of smell.

Rogue Applycation. Wowscrnshot103109163005

I Look to my hands and my right arm as an intuitive action when I wanted to touch my face...

Hika: " The bones...I can see my bones!!. What is this curse!...I'm cursed!!"

With the poor strength that my putrid corpse had, I walked disoriented looking for sommeone who could help me...or at least tell me what the hell happenned here.

I went out the graveyard, but it was strange...not just the graveyard was putrid... everyplace there it was...everytree, everyrock...also the air and the sky got that grey color and that smell...a smell that at the first time i hated, but every step I gave I was starting to adore it with no sense.

Finnally, I saw a little house...

Rogue Applycation. Wowscrnshot103109173525

The Apothecary

I entered the house as I could, with no more strength in my new and putrid body. I look forward and i saw a figure...

Hika: " Ple..pl...pleasssse...Sir... "

*Hika lays over a chair*

*The Figure looks at Hika*

Hika: " Help me Sir... for mercy. I dont know what happened...my body, its a curse. I'm cursed...I'm getting putrid more and more everyminute. Help me for the Light! "

The figure aproaches me and I could saw his entire body. The first impresion was kinda...lets call it "strange".

Rogue Applycation. Wowscrnshot103109202206

Figure: " Ahhh...a newcommer, you are the fourth of today, son. "

*Hika looks impresive at the Figure*

Hika: " Newcommer?..the fourth of today?...Who are you and what are you talking about?! "

Figure: " True, sorry for my bad manners... I'm William, a simply apothecary. And you are a Forsaken, the fourth i've seen today as i told you. "

Hika: " A Forsaken?..."

The Apothecary William went near me with somme water...

William: " Drink, son. And dont worry about, you are not cursed, you have been "blessed"...or thats what i think about this life we have to follow up... "

I took the cup with my empty hands, i thought that when the wood of the cup entered in contact with my bones it would hurt me, a tipycal reaction i think... but it doesnt. Anyways, when i wanted to drink the water, my eyes saw the real truth...I saw my Forsaken face reflected into the water...

Rogue Applycation. Wowscrnshot103109203437

That was a shock for me, and i think that would be for everyone after and before of myself.

Hika: " Argh!..no, no no nooooo! is this me?...nooo! "

*Hika throws the cup to the floor, puts his hands over his face and cryes*

William: " Yeah son, thats a normal feeling, dont worry about. "

*William looks at Hika's throusers*

William: " Son...can i see that dagger you have in the right leg of your throuser? "

A dagger? yes i got a dagger but things occur so fast than i didnt realised about it. I took it and I gave it to the apothecary...

*William takes a look over the dagger, inspecting it carefully*

William: " Hmmm its sommething here...let me read it..."Hika", is that your name, son? "

After the apothecary told me that name, Hika, Everything started to comme to my mind like a waterfall. Stratholme, the city where i born...my childhood...my adult life...the murders i did in the name of the Light, a Light that used me as a peon and then no cares about me. I start to saw it clear, very clear. I took the dagger, and when i went to go out the house...

William: " Hika, if you want...I can offer you somme help or maybe a tip about where to go after now. "

*Hika nods*

*William walks over the table, he picks up somme paper & ink, and writes on it sommething. Giving the paper to Hika*

William: " Go there and ask for Favius Daark, he leads an organisation that can help you in your goals.. whatever they were. Get out of here, Son! "

I read the paper and I walk for two days, asking in everytown about that man and his organisation, The Cult of Shadow. After one more day, finally, I arrive at my destiny....

OOC: And there is my beggining story, I wait for replyes, Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

Rogue Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Applycation.   Rogue Applycation. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:50 pm

((Nice app, very nice touch with the photos, not a lot of information about your previous life but enough to roleplay with.
I say yes, anyone seconds that?))
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

Rogue Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Applycation.   Rogue Applycation. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 pm

((Seconded))
Back to top Go down
Goggy

Goggy

Rogue Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Applycation.   Rogue Applycation. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:26 pm

(( Third-dead D: ))

Everyone deserves a chance, some even two. I like the intiative with the Photos. Smile

/Exiliu- Oh what the heck, Gorthlol -.-
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

Rogue Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Applycation.   Rogue Applycation. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 am

Hmmm this piqued my interest...

((Fourthededed ^^))

Feli
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

Rogue Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Applycation.   Rogue Applycation. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:05 pm

(( Aaand fifthdeded .. You're in, welcome to the most feared Forsaken Guild on the server affraid ))
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Rogue Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Applycation.   Rogue Applycation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Applycation.
Page 1 of 1