The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App from a rogue:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daladric

App from a rogue:D  Empty
PostSubject: App from a rogue:D    App from a rogue:D  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 pm

OOC information
Character name: Daladric
Class:Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?:Well I rped on the alliance side for quite a while now and thought it was about time I gave a good shot at some horde rp Very Happy
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Just from seeing you guys RP around and events, Also had a chat with a member Briefly about the guild Thenkar (thanks for taking the time to talk me ! Very Happy )
Anything else you'd like us to know?: my character is quite low level atm, But if accepted I would be willing to level him at a fairly quick pace Very Happy (( if the IC app is too short let me know, I was unsure about how long it should be))

IC application:

Greetings Cultists,
I have little memory of my early life. Just a strong sense of abandonment by the Light, but those days are gone now. I feel nothing but hatred for the Light.I had heard about your Cult for some time but I was always to afraid to approach. I had been wandering alone for years, I was angry and bitter. I felt abandoned by the Light, but then I met a priest, he showed me the way. He taught me about the Three Virtues of the Cult of Shadow, Respect, Tenacity and Power. I had never felt better, I knew then that I had a purpose. It was in that moment that I knew i wanted to know more about these virtues and dedicate my life to them. I was determined to seek out a life in the Cult.

So this leads me to now, sending this letter. I believe this to be my true calling. The Light abandoned me in life, but I have Faith that the shadow will not desert me in death.
I desperately wish to have my revenge against the Light for what is has done to me.
I will be awaiting your reply eagerly,
Daladric
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: App from a rogue:D    App from a rogue:D  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:55 am

IC part is shortish, but I think it makes it up in quality. You also approached us in game which is always a plus! Wink
Pass from me, anyone to second?

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: App from a rogue:D    App from a rogue:D  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:54 am

Thenkar wrote:
IC part is shortish, but I think it makes it up in quality. You also approached us in game which is always a plus! Wink
Pass from me, anyone to second?

Certainly, seconded.

Contact an Officer in game for the interview, Thenkar, Rasonal, Darjee, Mervyn
Back to top Go down
Daladric

PostSubject: Re: App from a rogue:D    App from a rogue:D  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy also Rasonal Razz i heard your Elaion in the Chapter Razz this is Dardric from the chapter Razz Osmands twin Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App from a rogue:D    App from a rogue:D  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App from a rogue:D
Page 1 of 1