The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malfraan the rogue : application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malfraan

Malfraan the rogue : application Empty
PostSubject: Malfraan the rogue : application   Malfraan the rogue : application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

OOC information
Character name: Malfraan
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: For 2 main reasons.
1. I wanted to rp for an undead for some time now and this seems like a good opportunity.
2. I has wantz guildz perkz

How did you come to learn about the Cult: From Argos!

Anything else you'd like us to know?:
-I'm 14 and my parents refuse to pay wow for me because: "we are not going to pay for stupid a game".
So i have to pay it from my pocket-money and my lunch money so i don't have wotlk and cata acc yet but i'll get it soon*.
*(yes the blizzard soon)

IC application:

(Night,tirisfal glades,near the entrance to the scarlet monastery,two SI:7 agents tracking down a priest with 2 bodyguards)
"Do you realize this is a suicide mission?"He had to ask it ,it was obvious though two agents sent to kill a rogue priest who left the church of the holy light and joined the scarlet crusade,this was not supposed to get to the public and no one was to talk about it no-one was even to know about.They were ordered to wait until the traitor got near the scarlets for this one reason so the scarlets would kill them and no-one would be left to speak or even to think about this treachery.

"Don't worry love,we'll just stab that bastard's hearth and kill those mercenaries before they can call for help..we-we will be fine"How easily can you say even the most absurd lies when you do it to protect those who you love,however the fact that you can easily lie about something doesn't make in more true even a bit and the red-haired man knew it,he knew that in a matter of minutes they'll be dead ,yet he fed the hope of is lover so atleast one of them may die without this disgusting feeling of being betrayed by those who you did trust.

"I suppose you are right,you are always right"Self-delusion in it's finest ,pathetic yet the only thing he had left, he had to believe to what the elite agent next to him had told him he was more experienced them himself, he had to believe what his lover had told him he never lied to him....he never did...he never could their love was too strong...he would never lie to him.

No more words where spoken ,it was time...it was time to take the traitor down...and their own lives with his.They charged ,they charged the way that assassins charge stealthed and sprinting to your target aiming your dagger at his hearth,your sword at his neck to make sure he is death.*STAB*! *SLASH*! "Aar-...". The priest is death.Cheap plate saved the fifty-gold bodyguard ,but not for too long dagger flying at his face. *FSUM*! One left. "HELP INFILTRATORS HELP KILL THEM!!" "FUCK RICHARD RU-...run!" Arrow pierced the red-haired's chest ,his hearth,death...sweet oblivion.No the last image of his life:His lover being taken to the monastery fate worse then death...no...no... A single tear run down his cheeks last whispers: "No..richard..love..ahh."

(The letter)

Dear lightstalkers.

I once was an assassin ,
I once was an agent for the SI:7,
I once was a lover ,
I once held a great hatred towards the alliance and the church of the holy light.

I'm no longer who i once was i had lost almost everything i once had.
I had lost almost all my knowledge of battle.
I no longer am an assassin.
I lost my loyalty to the alliance leaders.
I no longer am SI:7 agent.
I had lost all love towards the world.
I no longer am a lover.
I have however not lost my hatred towards the alliance and the church of the holy light no i hate them even more i hate them for what they have done.
They will pay ,with their live as the price.

I offer you my regaining strength my regaining agility, and last but not least i offer you my hatred.
Accept me to your ranks and it is yours to command.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Malfraan the rogue : application   Malfraan the rogue : application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:54 am

Nice, sentences could be little shorter, but otherwise it's all fine. If another officer seconds me, contact one of us in game for your interview!

We mainly RP around Tirisfal and Lordaeron, so not having the expansions shouldn't be too bad. Some of our campaigns and plots take place around the newer zones, but there should be plenty of RP that's open for expansionless too.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Malfraan the rogue : application   Malfraan the rogue : application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 am

Indeed, sort of won me other with this application with the honesty concerning payment method and lack of expansions!

So, next time you're in game, Poke any officer in the cult (ask an online cultist to point you to one if you're not sure) and we'll see to getting you into the cult Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfraan the rogue : application   Malfraan the rogue : application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfraan the rogue : application
Page 1 of 1