The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erizabeth's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eriza

Erizabeth's application Empty
PostSubject: Erizabeth's application   Erizabeth's application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

OOC information

Character name: Erizabeth

Class: Level 85 priestess

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Well, my priestess was recently killed by a few members of the Cult of Shadow and turned into a forsaken. Of course, I would wish to RP further with these people! (EĆ³wale, Arrak, Olian, Dailor. Smile )

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I've played on Defias Brotherhood's horde side before (in the Second Gurubashi Empire), and know about the guild from this way, and also, I think I've bumbed into some forums thread before.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Hummm... Well, hey, my name is Laura, and I'm from the Northern Karelian woods, from Finland! I've played WoW for several years (5, I think!), and I enjoy RP and PvP! I have twisted, awfull sense of humor, and I like cats and watching movies!

Erizabeth is still very fresh forsaken, curious newborn looking at the world through fresh (or not so fresh..) eyes. She wishes to find her place after being reborn, seeking to join the Cult to achieve this.

IC application:

Erizabeth slowly opened her eyes, for the first time after her death. She lay on the ground on her back, peering at her surroundings curiously. A forsaken death knight stood above her, his expression cold yet somewhat self-pleased. "Open your eyes, sister.. and wake up to your new life as a servant of the Shadow.." Erizabeth carefully pushes herself up, her body stiff and cold. She raises her hands before her, her skin sickly pale, her hands bony and skinny. "This is it? I will live forever?" She asked from the death knight. "If you play your cards right, yes." The death knight sounded a bit amused, slight smirk on his dead lips.
She still looked fresh, almost human, her beautiful features twisted by death. "What will I do now?" "You are free to do as you wish, sister.." Erizabeth nods. She looked down at her torn, blood-covered robes. "The light isn't with me any longer.." "No.. But the Shadow will grant you greater protection than you would have ever received from the Light." The forsaken woman nods once again. "If you wish, you could join the Cult, join your own kind.." the death knight offered. Erizabeth looked thoughfull for a moment. "What other choice do I have?"
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Erizabeth's application   Erizabeth's application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 am

Hehe, terve.

I know I've said the Cult needs to recruit actively, but didn't realise people would be this active about it! x)
Just kidding, a fine application, I say you're in!

Anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Erizabeth's application   Erizabeth's application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:14 am

Yeah, I second this one.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Erizabeth's application   Erizabeth's application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Contact one of us IG for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erizabeth's application   Erizabeth's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erizabeth's application
Page 1 of 1