The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application from Shadowgeist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geist

Application from Shadowgeist Empty
PostSubject: Application from Shadowgeist   Application from Shadowgeist Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:14 am

OOC information
Character name: Elizabeth Van Sandt aka 'The Shadowgeist'
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: It been a while since i been into forsaken RP and when seeing you guys rping i thought of going back to it
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Just seen you around on DB.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Ye i'm active on 3 lvl 85's so i have to spread my time between the 3, this makes it so that i won't be able to get onto every planned event.

IC application:

"To the Cult of Shadow,

I, a shadewalker known as The Shadowgeist, like to offer my services and skills to The Cult. I am skilled in the arts to disappear in the shadows and use this for purposes as eavesdropping, assassinating and scouting. As a reward for giving my services to the Cult, i would desire to get the chance of being schooled in the Forgotten Shadow. A mere shadestalker on his own will not have the chance to be of much meaning in a world, full of enemies and misunderstanding living creatures. Therefor i seek for a place that gives the opportunity of being part of something able to make a change in this world. A change that lies close to my visions of how the ideal world should look like. In my Utopian dreams it is a world drenched in Shadow, where Forsaken have the power to rule it as a world should be ruled.

I once went by the name Elizabeth Van Sandt, but as this was from the time i was still breathing, i wish to not use the name much. Therefor i took upon a nickname that suits my skills and helps building up a reputation suiting my sort of work. As i noticed in my time in Northrend that the geists from the Scourge and the Ebon Blade were notorious and feared beings amongst the living i found it ideal to place it in my nickname.

Thank you for your patience and time,
If you can use my daggers, wits and skills into The Cult,
Than do not hesitate to respond positivly.

May you be embraced by Shadows,

The Shadowgeist."

Back to top Go down
Geist

PostSubject: Re: Application from Shadowgeist   Application from Shadowgeist Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Application from Shadowgeist ShadowgeistApplication from Shadowgeist Shadowgeist2Application from Shadowgeist Shadowgeist3
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Application from Shadowgeist   Application from Shadowgeist Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Very impressed! A yes from me!
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application from Shadowgeist   Application from Shadowgeist Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Bravo!

Next contact an officer in game for your interview. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Shadowgeist   Application from Shadowgeist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application from Shadowgeist
Page 1 of 1