The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talley

Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl Empty
PostSubject: Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl   Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:36 am

OOC information

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I want to experience the depth of RP with such great players like you (in fact, I've participated in event at Hillsbrad last night).
How did you come to learn about the Cult: via in-game guild browser.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm pretty open minded but sarcastic type. I really enjoy being in guild, help others, listen to the stories and contribute to the stories. I hope for lots of fun and adventures with you, guys! Also I have moderate lore knowledge but I hope I will improve it to catch up with you. I have a little RP experience (a bit of wow, very little of tabletop).

IC application:

Mighty and wise leaders of the Cult!

When I was at service to our beloved Lady Sylvanas, I once been working on a case of Shadow priests at ranks of the Scarlet Onslaught. One among our best infiltrators once mentioned that our great nation, the Forsaken, has it's own organization worshipping the Shadow. Since then I was looking for thst organization and finally I've found the Cult.

I hope you will accept my application and let me prove my worthiness and learn me the path of the Shadow.

To the glory of our Queen! To the glory of the Forsaken! To the glory of the Shadow!

Yours until my dying day
Charles Talleyrand,
Shadow Priest, wanderer and a mechanician
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl   Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Your application's a little short, but I'm willing to count your participation in our event as a plus. So I say pass, anyone to second me?

Once someone else has taken a look too, poke one of us IG for your interview. You can also register on the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl   Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:24 pm

I shall second the boy! Indeed, poke an officer in game for an interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl   Talleyrand, Shadow Priest, 70 lvl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1