The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest Sithik's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sithik

Shadow Priest Sithik's Application Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest Sithik's Application   Shadow Priest Sithik's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:53 am

OOC
Character: Sithik Ebonwood

Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I have been RolePlaying for four years now and I have been looking for a guild based around Forsaken RP with PvP aspects. When I found out about your guild I knew I had to get involved and offer my skills to you.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I heard about the Cult via a roleplaying storyline a while back.

IC application:

My name is Sithik Ebonwood, of the long, humble line of the Ebonwood family. My purpose in this undead life is to use my sadistic and twisted shadow energy to aid in the destruction of the living. I am loyal to only four things, The Forsaken People, The Dark Lady, Shadow Practise and any order I am apart of in the moment.
My life has been filled with pain and sadness. My rotting flesh is only the host to the darkness inside my mind and bones. I have use this mass shadow energy to create a nightmare for my victims in a way that can only be explain as death itself.
I am hoping that I can bring these talent to the Cult of the Shadow...My bones are beginning to rattle.

S.K.E
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Sithik's Application   Shadow Priest Sithik's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:25 am

(( Short, but good! Anyone to second me? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Sithik's Application   Shadow Priest Sithik's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Nice application! I'll second you, Ras.

Please contact an officer in game for your interview, Sithik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Sithik's Application   Shadow Priest Sithik's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Sithik's Application
Page 1 of 1