The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application from a priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziknor

application from a priest Empty
PostSubject: application from a priest   application from a priest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 pm

OOC:
Character name: Ziknor
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the guild?: becose the forsaken is the best!
How did you learn of the cult?: seen them on events / roleplayed with them from other guilds

hi there , im a priest named Ziknor
i had everything when i lived a practice abourd a ship,
constant clients but when they started to "disapear i was blamed and hanged for it
now what i heard you are serving the dark lady and i wuld want to offer my services aswell!
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: application from a priest   application from a priest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey there! Thanks for applying for our membership!

I'm afraid I cannot let you pass however. Your application is quite short and has a bit too many spelling errors for my liking. We like our members to spend some effort before joining as it lets us see their dedication - and get to know them better.

If you still want in, I ask you to be patient and write a li'l bit more. Spelling doesn't matter that much, but we want so see you spend some time on the story. Feel free to use these tips, if you don't know what to write:
- Where did the clients disappear? Or was it a total mystery?
- How was Ziknor resurrected into unlife? What was his first reaction?
- What are his views on the Shadow? What made him convert?
- What are his goals in unlife? How does he wish the Cult to help him with them?

By just answering a couple of those should give you enough length to get a pass. Let your imagination roam, and show us your best.

P.S. There's no need to make a new thread, you can post the new application here.
Back to top Go down
Ziknor

PostSubject: updated story   application from a priest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 am

i had everything when i lived a practice abord a ship,
constant clients but when they started to "disapear i was blamed and hanged for it
the disapearence of clients actually was me i merely wanted to know what the bodys culd withstand
first when i was resurected as an undead i was confused and lost until i found the apothecary
assuming they were diong the same as i did i started and intrest to join
now what i heard you are serving the dark lady and i wuld want to offer my services aswell!
Back to top Go down
Ziknor

PostSubject: updated story (complete)   application from a priest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 am

i had everything when i lived a practice abord a ship,
the disapearence of clients actually was me i merely wanted to know what the bodys
culd withstand, and more importantly there after eat them the lack of food on the
sea had gotten me intrested for cannibalism.
first when i was resurected as an undead i was confused and lost
but i started to realice that this is not so bad im infact are stronger than before
assuming they were diong the same as i did i started and intrest to join
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: application from a priest   application from a priest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Hmm.. Well, I've read this now and I must agree with Thenkar. I suggest you also read up on the lore about the forsaken. When you have done so, write a new application if you are still interested.

/Dailor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application from a priest   application from a priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application from a priest
Page 1 of 1