The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tale the Priest told

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khonsu

The tale the Priest told Empty
PostSubject: The tale the Priest told   The tale the Priest told Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:43 pm

OOC
Character: Khonsu
Class: Forsaken Priest
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I moved to this realm last night, I am new and searching for a home where I can explore RP as its totally new to me.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Trade chat at 2am, this name was given as the best guild on this server, the person who named you as such has been noted, as has their guild name : o)
You are welcome to whisper me in-game if you wish to know more about me, the person behind the keyboard.

IC application:

*The dark figure turns slowly to face you…eyes lost in swirling shadows, silent and watchful as you speak.*

“My past…you have an interest in what I was before…not what I am now? You ask of me something I cannot answer…for I do not know.”
“I have come to be…a seeker…striving for balance and answers. All I have to offer is my present self…my past lost in the turmoil of my rising.”

*Shadows glide over my still form like silken whispers.*

“You ask if I have killed…what is death but a new path to walk…yes I have killed before and I will kill again…breaking the bonds of the living is not a burden for me, I carry no fear of the crypt.”

*Shifting forward, allowing you a glimpse my bright eyes, just a fleeting glance as the shadow swirl back.*

“Allow me a moment of your time, for I am worthy of consideration, I have many questions…would you take this upon your shoulders…to become a guide from a confused state of mind?”

*Light touches bone giving it an eerie glow against the darkness as I begin to speak*

“I met a stranger; she called me Priest, told me wonders of the light and the righteous who battle to drive the darkness back. She brought me to the healing arts, body shield, and flash…more…I healed so many! Her words pushed me to greater feats, my power touched many and I was drawn by the taste of the light.”

“Then she called upon me to make my choice, why…when I had found a new path in her words?”

“My choice was hard, my flag drove down into the ground between us as I called out to her…Duel me!”
“Prove yourself worthy of this request; prove to me this will heal the shattered mirror of my mind, I shouted!”

“The fight was long, she had her faith…I had nothing left to lose…there could be only one left alive...”
“I became the thing she feared the most, a dark shadow kneeling beside her slain body as I ate of her flesh, replenishing myself to speed my recovery from the battle I had won.”

“Then I journeyed on, seeking answers to my confusion…now I find myself…here…before you.”

*A gold coin held between thumb and finger…poised…

~ching~

…flash of gold in the shadows as the coin spins end over end…gentle arc and the coin begins to drop towards the rotted palm waiting to catch it.*

“Call it heads to join you, or tails I leave, and continue seeking my answers in other places”

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: The tale the Priest told   The tale the Priest told Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 pm

My... this is a mysterious application! You'll have my pass, see you in game.
(People seconding me? From what I heard IG, Ras already does, but it won't stop others from it)
Back to top Go down
Khonsu.

PostSubject: leaving the realm   The tale the Priest told Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Thank you for considering my application, I am withdrawing the app as I am leaving the server.
Many thanks to all.
Khonsu
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: The tale the Priest told   The tale the Priest told Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

I see...
Well, it would have been interesting to have you, but one cannot have everything.

Good luck on your adventures, wherever you might venture!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale the Priest told   The tale the Priest told Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale the Priest told
Page 1 of 1