The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A letter from a long-dead priest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhaeven

A letter from a long-dead priest. Empty
PostSubject: A letter from a long-dead priest.   A letter from a long-dead priest. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Character: Rhaeven
Class: Shadowpriest
Why do you want to join the Cult?: People to group and PvP with hopefully, but primarily, RP!
How did you come to learn about the Cult: The RP guild links on the Defias Brotherhood RP forum.

IC application:
I have walked these lands since the days when the Firelord and Nefarian were the biggest troubles our lands faced.
I trained as a priest in Andorhal, my hometown, although I had left the wretched place before the plague struck there, I was one of the few who escaped the plague, acting as a priest on the Proudmoore bitch's expedition. As soon as I heard that some of the Scourge had broken free of the madness that gripped them and regained their will, I set about attaining undeath for myself, and although my husk now requires constant treatment to prevent total rot, I succeeded.

The human race is the true plague of Azeroth. Most of us whom are now fortunate to be counted apart from them in death know of their excesses, their pious ignorance and their dangerous self-righteousness. For years I had made it my mission to thin their numbers as fully as possible, forming a small assault group known as the Dire Hand to that end, allying with the old Horde War Council. Those days are past, my decaying body failed me for the last time. Now I have gotten myself a new one and it's time to stalk the lands again.

Even when I was...human, my views fit in with the Forgotten Shadow, although I had no name to put to it. It is time to put my crusade aside and serve the Cult, learning from it, and lending my knowledge and power to it. This is why you find this letter before you, both a request and an offer.

My name is Rhaeven Blackwood, and you can find me in the Filthy Animal inn, in the Sunreaver quarter of Dalaran.
Back to top Go down
Rhaeven

PostSubject: Re: A letter from a long-dead priest.   A letter from a long-dead priest. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 pm

As an additional note, I have returned to Lordaeron to visit Deathknell for the first time. There is where I would be found, were one to seek me.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: A letter from a long-dead priest.   A letter from a long-dead priest. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:16 pm

(( Accepted! Please contact an officer uunless one contacts you. ))

Ah, better, Easier to find. Never liked Silvermoon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter from a long-dead priest.   A letter from a long-dead priest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter from a long-dead priest.
Page 1 of 1