The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nycraht's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nycraht

Nycraht's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nycraht's Application   Nycraht's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Character name: Nycraht

Class: lvl 85 Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've really loved the darker nature of Undead RP and would really like to carry that on with a good Forsaken rp guild.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Did a bit research on the realm forums.

Anything else you'd like us to know?: Nycraht is dark character, a vile warlock and shadowmancer adept in dark magic. His robes are stained with chemicals, blood and also covered in runes along with his staff from which trinkets and vials hang glowing ominously in the shadows. He is rather absent minded and reckless due to years of tampering with the fel. Nycraht was very old at the time of his death being a simple herbalist and medicine man he used to help others yet as undeath now grips him and his mind twisted he cares little for anyone who isn't a fellow Forsaken and has a great loathing for the living.

IC application:

*a dirty and chemical stained parchment*

To whom it may concern from within the Cult of Shadow.

My name is Nycraht a humble loyal servant of Her Majesty Lady Windrunner. I cannot recall my age nor where I came from but I do believe it was from somewhere to the far north-east of Undercity.....Or was it..... no no, must be. ANYWAY! .... I am writing this letter to offer my services to the Cult. In the past I have aided the Forsaken war effort both in Outland and Northrend with great success. I am well acquainted with war and hardship as we all have been at some time or another.
I am well educated both in life and now more so in death, as each day passes fragments of my living day's fade out of my mind, I do not 'miss' anything about it, the living are weak.
I spent a great deal of my time after my awakening to harness darker powers, That of shadow and the fel.
I pride my work on my being somewhat of an afflictionist, plagues and curses galore! ... of course I am rather rusty I try to teach myself all I can but, I need purpose once more, I ..... I hate operating on my own, these caves and the bubbling of this cauldron. It's time to get back to work .... I miss order and command, respect and loyalty that we Forsaken share among each other. I would rather share and bask in success with other like minded individuals, other like minded Forsaken.
I hope I can be of use to the Cult.

Thank you, for your time in reading my letter.

Beware, the living.

Regards, Nycraht.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Nycraht's Application   Nycraht's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:01 am

A yes from me! Very Happy Any other officer to second me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Nycraht's Application   Nycraht's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:26 am

Mervyn wrote:
A yes from me! Very Happy Any other officer to second me? Smile

Seconded indeed. Contact any officer in game for IC interview: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Darjee, Dailor, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nycraht's Application   Nycraht's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nycraht's Application
Page 1 of 1