The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The application of Wharton Utteridge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wharton

The application of Wharton Utteridge Empty
PostSubject: The application of Wharton Utteridge   The application of Wharton Utteridge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:22 pm

OOC information

Character name: Wharton
Class: warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult?

I really enjoy Forsaken RP and since my old RP guild more or less disbanded (it was the only “active” Forsaken RP guild on my realm), so I had to find an alternative and your guild seemed to be quite active.

Anything else you would like us to know?
Wharton can currently still be found on a German RP realm but should you accept my application I will transfer him to the “Defias Brotherhood” asap.
I used to play Wharton as a dark knight.

IC application

“It is about time...“, the frail shadow muttered, his voice so silent, it was almost inaudible. Wharton's only reaction was a curt nod towards the small man who stepped from the shadows behind his door, „Father Demorius asked me to deliver this message.“
Almost surprised Wharton turned around, peering at the newcomer with slight distrust. It took him a moment's notice to figure out who was talking to him. Considering the newcomer dropped Father Demorius' name it could only be him.
“Sevaric.“, he muttered after having realized whose voice cut through the stale air of the Undercity's gutters. For a short moment Wharton stared at the pair of sallow glowing eyes, then looked down at the thick envelope in the messenger's hand.
“Had to make all the way from Hillsbrad Foothills back to the Undercity.“, he continued silently and handed the letter over to Wharton, “Couldn't come himself, the Executor wouldn't let him. No. The journey was too dangerous, he said. Our good Father's too important, I say, now, isn't he?“
Wharton decided not to answer, it was always the easiest way letting the messenger keep on whispering to himself, he would fall silent soon enough. Carefully he let one finger slide into the inside of the sealed envelope and cut the thick parchment open with his fleshless finger joint. What he found was not quite what he had actually expected, instead of a long, thoughtfully written letter it only contained the shortest assignment he might have expected.

Too the hands of Wharton Utteridge.

Do not join the ranks of the regiment. Your kind is needed elsewhere. While I assumed I might spread the faith and ways of the Forgotten Shadow among our soldiers and foes alike, I fear there will be no further assignment for our regiment. At least for now. But I haven't gone through all this work, all these efforts to see you waste your time deedlessly. Serve our purpose, serve the Shadow, serve our own kind.

Shadow bless,
Father Demorius

PS: Take brother Harrow with you, I have no need for him anymore.

The messenger's silent muttering brought him back to the here and now.
“You have been informed what we are supposed to do, brother?”, he asked looking up from the priest's precisely hand writing. Sevaric stared at him for a long moment, then nodded almost imperceptibly before he turned around and vanished through the door and in the shadows of the gutters. Wharton frowned. He had never – no, never – even thought of questioning Father Demorius' demands, but this was probably a good day to begin. Maybe it would be the best for all to simply ignore the postscript. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: The application of Wharton Utteridge   The application of Wharton Utteridge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:26 pm

A yes from me and a welcome from the germa- wait...I...Deja Vu...No matter! A yes from me, any other officer to second?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: The application of Wharton Utteridge   The application of Wharton Utteridge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Mervyn wrote:
A yes from me and a welcome from the germa- wait...I...Deja Vu...No matter! A yes from me, any other officer to second?

Seconded. Contact our officers in game for IC interview and invite... Willkommen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The application of Wharton Utteridge   The application of Wharton Utteridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The application of Wharton Utteridge
Page 1 of 1