The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acolyte Bakrus' Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakrus

Acolyte Bakrus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Acolyte Bakrus' Application   Acolyte Bakrus' Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:30 am

OOC information
Character name:Bakrus
Class:Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
I've always enjoyed RP, but i never took the step to play on a roleplaying server. And since there is no other lore than the forsaken lore i truly love i had to be a forsaken. There is also the thing that i want RP with people who likes the same(forsaken lore) as me.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I just started a priest on a RP server(undead), when i got into the church in Deathknell there was a meeting for the Cult. I sat and listened in on what the members discussed and what they talked about. That's when i knew i wanted to join them:).
Anything else you'd like us to know?
I always love to RP, i always rP for myself when i play single player games ^_^. other than that i am a nice and mature guy who can distinguish OOC and IC.

IC application:

To the leaders of the Cult,

Have you ever wondered what you did in your past life? i don't. I don't even want to know, why someone asks? well why should i? I am dead and i am very happy about it. There are almost only upsides, the only downside is that it hurts to use my magic and the occasional rotting limbs. I have learned alot from being a Forsaken and i am proud of being a forsaken, but i want to have something to worship. The thought of trying to do this alone is not a good thought it is rather a depressing thought. So i started wandering around Tirisfal Glades, seeking an answer, seeking something to quench my thirst for something. It was then right before my eyes a Shade looking beeing appeared, he asked me a single question which was full of questions itself. the question was, "Have you lost your way? did you loose sense of purpose? have you lost all respect for life itself? are you no longer Tenacious? have you lost the power you used to have?" i was struck in awe by this creature. i quickly learned i was what was called a Shadow Ascendant. that is now 3 months ago and i know not where he is, he taught me everything i needed to know about The Cult of Shadow.

Now you know my story and now i will tell you that i write to you because i am starting to loose my way again. I have less respect for other forsaken, i am feeling weaker everyday and i have been pulled away from my original belifs, thus i seek admition into The Cult of Shadow.

May the darkness guide you.

Sincerely Bakrus
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Acolyte Bakrus' Application   Acolyte Bakrus' Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 am

Ahh you saw one of our get togethers? Very Happy An excellent way to meet us! Smile

Defiantly first from me, any other officer to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Acolyte Bakrus' Application   Acolyte Bakrus' Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:20 am

Seconded! Contact any officer for IC interview: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Dailor, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acolyte Bakrus' Application   Acolyte Bakrus' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acolyte Bakrus' Application
Page 1 of 1