The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eldores Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldore.

Eldores Application Empty
PostSubject: Eldores Application   Eldores Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 am

Eldore Application:

OOC Info:
Character Name: Eldore
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the cult?
I have been interested in RP for a little while and heard about the cult from a friend. I enjoyed watching a rppvp event and have wanted to take part ever since.
I enjoy learning about wow lore and find the undead very interesting.

How did you come to learn about the cult?
My friend – Grogoth / people online

Application:

Eldore peers searchingly at the undead in the distance, he can only notice that he is missing a finger on his left hand, he walks over and starts to talk to him. This was the first time he heard about the cult of the forgotten shadow. A few days had past and all he could think about were the virtues the undead spoke of and how his new found life needed to take a new course...he took some parchment from his bag and began to write...

To the leader of the cult,

My name is Eldore,
I served under Highlord Mograine as a knight of the ebon blade. I was faithful in a campaign to wipe out the forces loyal to the Lich King from Ebon Hold and establish it as a neutral haven for all Death Knights to call home. After spending so long training new death knights in their new life, (specifically in the art of using their runic power) I had an accident involving a strong alcoholic beverage and a sword and lost one of my eyes...I was given the command by Highlord Mograine to return to my people as I was now in his eyes, incapable of training death knights.
This is when I came across one of your people in Brill, his words inspired me, and have been in my mind ever since. Our life in death is a blessing and I come to learn about the best way to move forward in death, to serve and to give my life to the cause of the forgotten shadow.

I would like to meet with you to discuss joining the cult.

Eldore
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Eldores Application   Eldores Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Haha, brought a smile to me face the bit with the alcoholic beverage!

It's a yes from me, any other officer to second?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Eldores Application   Eldores Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldores Application   Eldores Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldores Application
Page 1 of 1