The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Galerius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galeriu

Application - Galerius Empty
PostSubject: Application - Galerius   Application - Galerius Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm

OOC information
Character name: Galerius Blackwood
Class: Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because due to previous experience I understand the Cult to be the best Roleplaying guild on the server a good plave to develop Undead Roleplay.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Been a member before.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm up for the task Very Happy

IC application:

A strange creature was sitting in a chair. The surroundings seem to belong to an old, badly treated house. The thick embalming fluid aroma would easily betray what was living in there. An undead, or rather a Forsaken.
Galerius had been a stalker, owning service to Gilneas's banner. When the gate was closed he remained outside, surviving on the woods. All would be going fine, had the Forsaken remaining away from Silverpine. But that massive army turned his survival odds almost to none. He could had avoided them if he wasn't starving. Darn creatures scared the food source. Hunger was so strong that he failed to notice a Deathstalker behind him and BAM! He's here. Undead.
- Bleh. I better write a letter to those Folks. I've had enough of solo survival. Perhaphs they can make use of my stalker skills. And now, there's a new bonus. I'm dead. - Galerius pulls a dirty parchment and Quill near him and starts to write.

To the Officers of the Cult...
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Application - Galerius   Application - Galerius Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:09 pm

It's a first from me Very Happy Any other officer to second?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application - Galerius   Application - Galerius Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Mervyn wrote:
It's a first from me Very Happy Any other officer to second?
Seconded! Contact any of the officers in game for interview: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn or Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Galerius   Application - Galerius Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Galerius
Page 1 of 1