The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Corpen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rucarth

Rucarth

Application of Corpen Empty
PostSubject: Application of Corpen   Application of Corpen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

OOC information
Character name: Corpen
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Because i've started to miss the forsaken roleplaying and your guild is the only forsaken guild out there where to find it!

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I've known you since the day you started! And been hanging around in your OOC channel and been in to your events more than once.

Anything else you'd like us to know?

My character is part of the Shattered Hand Community if that makes any difference.

IC application:

A torch flickered in the old tomb as a man went through the damp room. The man moved with such quietness you would not have known he was there if it was not for the flicker of the flame. The undead man was cowered with blackened leather armor, it was quite practical looking and it was carefully measured for his features obviously. He sat down in an old char infront of a table that was missing one of it's legs, but it was still standing. The chair made a creaking sound as he sat down. The torch had settled down now.

The man pulled out an ink bottle and a raven quill. And with clear letters he wrote on to a parchement:
Application of Corpen App10

With nothing more he sealed the letter. "Should be enough." he said to himself. And walked out of the old tomb, leaving only a torch flickering in the dark.

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application of Corpen   Application of Corpen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Well yeah, obviously a pass Wink When and if another officer seconds me, contact us in game for the IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application of Corpen   Application of Corpen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Joining Ras's opinion.

You're in our chat, lurking our forums and even attended events! Either you're a perfect spy, who's been playing us for fools, or we can invite you and claim it went JUST AS PLANNED. xD
Contact Mervyn or Ras, I'm spending the next two weeks away and skiing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Corpen   Application of Corpen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Corpen
Page 1 of 1