The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aórthor's application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aórthor

Aórthor's application. Empty
PostSubject: Aórthor's application.   Aórthor's application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Character name: Aórthor Dáermor.
Class: Rogue.

Why do I want to join the cult: As a blood elf warlock, I always enjoyed playing the darker side of the blood elfs, In the eyes of the Sin Ashals in my guild, a blood elf cannot be attached to a darker shadow side, there for I started playing undead.
becouse of the Sin Belore I have seen you rp many times, and I always enjoyed your ways of doing so, there for I have decided to fully focus on the undead lore and ropeplaying, and ofcourse the cult.

How did you come to learn about the cult: As I said in my precious explenation, I learned about the cult trough the Sin Belore, and ofcourse by reading on the rp forums.

Anything else ?: I am an experienced Rper, I have played rp for over four years now, I know almost everything about the forsaken lore becouse I have read all the world of warcraft books and all the lore about the forsaken.

IC aplication.

is he still living ?...

Well he looks dead to me..
Shhh you might wake him up!
Are you crazy ? Dead people don't wake up you idiot..
Says you.. it is probably this place.. its so dark I cannot see a thing..

It isss awfully dark in here isssn't it ?

Yeah.. why did we go down here anyway, and why are you talking so strange all of a sudden ?
That...that wasnt me...
No time for jokes now.. it is not funny down here..
No seriously... that wasnt me..
Its just us two down here! stop being so funny!

You find me not amusssing human ?

The two humans are silent for a moment, then two loud screams are heard and footsteps running up the stairs and out of the room.

Bah, (a low voice sounds), can people not let me ressst for at leassst two daysss ? how hard can it be...
Aórthor pushes himself out of his coffin, his bones cracking from not moving for so long, he walks towards the exit of his tomb as a loud bang is heard.
Ouch my head, ssstupid lanternsss...Aórthor steps in to the doorway, the bright moonlight shining on him, as suddenly a pack of bats flies out of his tomb, he quickly snatches a small pocket knife and trows it at one of the bats, it hits the bat as it drops dead to the ground.

He looks at his hands and wiggles his fingers, then mumbles to himself, I can ssstill do it hmm...
He brings his hands to his face, the skin is pulled tight around his skull, giving him a permanent frown.
Aórthor starts to walk in to the forest, the creatures around him not making a sound as he passes by, a lake appears on the horizon and Aórthor walks to the edge, he looks down in to the water and sees his reflection, he shakes his head and trows in a little pebble, a plunge is heard, then the image in the water starts to change, a different face appears.

Is this the life you wanted ? Sleeping in a tomb, your talents going to waste... you are pathetic.
Aórthor looks closely at the image and then recocnizes his fathers face.
Ssso my brains finnaly ssstarted rotting eh... ?
No my son..I am giving you a last chance, why do you not accept your faith and help your brothers out there ?
I have accepted my faith a long time ago.. I have fought for the humansss and died doing ssso, and you want me to fight them, the humansss, my own people ?
They are not your people anymore Aórthor, but no that is not what I ask, a greater danger has appeared while you where sleeping, new enemys are threatening your lands and your peace, the people in your tomb where not humans, they where worgen, a savage race that is attacking your brothers to take your lands.
And why is this my war then ? I am at peace here..these lands are worth nothing.
There will not be any land left for you to rest on of you don't do something Aórthor, trust me.

Aórthor looks in to the water as the image changes and shows the burning lands of azeroth and the worgen attacking Silverpine, then the immage slowly dissapears and the water becomes calm again.

He looks up in to the sky, and is silent for a moment, a howl from a worgen is heard in the distance.
The corners of his mouth slowly curl in to a smile.

I think I can use a little more practise.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Aórthor's application.   Aórthor's application. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 am

Lovely.
After another officer has seconded me, contact one of us in game for your interview!
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Aórthor's application.   Aórthor's application. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 am

Well written, truely, loved it. Seconded! Wink As Thenkar said, contact any of our officer's crew to get your IC interview and guild invitation: Thenkar, Antistia, Mervyn, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aórthor's application.   Aórthor's application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aórthor's application.
Page 1 of 1