The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Barilos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barilos

Application of Barilos Empty
PostSubject: Application of Barilos   Application of Barilos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

OOC information
Character name: Barilos
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because I want to RP a Forsaken and I love the concept of the guild.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Defias Brotherhood forums
Anything else you'd like us to know? Not really, school takes a priority over WoW so I can't guarantee constant activity.

IC application:

There was a scent of death in the air, not of the Scourge, that being commonplace in these lands, but a premonition of a tragic end to a man nobody in this place would mourn over.

Barilos collapsed with exhaustion in the graveyard and looked back into the woods, the torches of the angry mob grew brighter and their bawling became cruder and more intense every second. He had made a life out of claiming the treasures of other men for his own and had become very adept at it. There was no moral diagnosis in his eyes, he took the possessions of paladins while they fought their losing battles against the Scourge, seeing himself as an opportunist rather than a thief. Unfortunately for him, his deeds were now catching up on him as he kneeled in front of an open grave whilst a horde of wrathful guards, farmers and peasants approached him, who were not all too pleased when they discovered a thief making off with their town treasury.

The wretched thief knew he could not run any further without either being torn apart by either either the mob or a mindless, rotting slave of the Lich King, but he saw an opportunity in the graveyard and without thinking lunged headfirst into the god-forsaken hole in the ground. The fall was much more than he had expected, and had found himself immersed in a dark, abysmal cesspit with a sprained ankle. He was safe from the mob at least he thought, and chuckled to himself as he eavesdropped on their perplexed, defeated cries whilst beginning to count the gold from the town treasury he had successfully stolen.

"Right, let's get me out here" Barilos whispered to himself.
He dug his hands into the cold earth walls of the grave and began to pull himself up triumphantly when he felt a tight grasp around his ankle, denying him to climb any further. He turned his head slowly and gazed upon a festering hand wrapping around him. The beast pulled itself further out of the ground and began to moan viciously. Barilos panicked and scrambled to escape from this new threat, but it was no use, a ghoul emerged from the dirt and clawed at him, tearing and peeling at his flesh and bringing him once again to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Application of Barilos   Application of Barilos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 am

Excellent application! Very Happy Thats a first from me, any officer to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application of Barilos   Application of Barilos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 am

Mervyn wrote:
Excellent application! Very Happy Thats a first from me, any officer to second me?
Certainly! Seconded. Contact any of our officer crew in game for the IC interview: Thenkar, Antistia, Mervyn, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Barilos   Application of Barilos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Barilos
Page 1 of 1