The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application fot falcor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
falcor

application fot falcor Empty
PostSubject: application fot falcor   application fot falcor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 am

Character name:Falcor
Class:Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?:I am going to faction change to undead and would like to get some rp
How did you come to learn about the Cult:On the defias forum
Anything else you'd like us to know? I have no rp exp as i have just moved to defias

IC application: I was once a high elf archer before the scourge invasion on silvermoon many brave elf's faught against wave after wave of Arthas armies of undead but the numbers where to many i saw many elfs slaughtered in front of my very eyes i soon ran out of arrows and took to close combat with a sword i took from a dead elf as i was trying to deffend the elf's who where fleeing the city hacking at every thing that came at me i grew weak and tired an undead jumped on my back and i fell to the ground then .... darkness.

My eyes open to the sight of darkness i tried to sit up but knocked my head i reached up to see what i had knocked it on it was wood i panict and began to push it wasnt budgeing in a panic i began to kick,stamp and punch the sides in a desprate bid to escape this box i seemed to be locked in i let out a loud scream of HELP!!! i was screaming and begging for help for what seemed like days then i heard the noise of digging and then the box opened the light hit my face and blinded me for a few secs as i sat up i saw it was an elf he pulled his sword and shield and tried to kill me in a desperat struggle i managed to wrestle the sword from him and get hold of his neck i strangled him to death i as i turned to face his shield i saw my reflection i was no longer an elf i was mutilated a .... monster i took the elfs red and gold clothes and his mask to disguise me incase any others seen me from a distance i placed his body in the grave and filled it back up I then took to the woods where i would hide my rage grew towards the humans for not comeing to our aid when wee needed them most but i couldnt go back to silvermoon as i am what i faught against a monster i set up a small camp deep in the woods near silvermoon a few days later a search party was sent out to look for the missing elf as night came i heard foot steps in the distance the where getting closer so i took the swor of the dead elf and whent to see what i was it was another elf on a horse i ran at him from the shadows hit his horse across the legs with the sword and the horse crumbled to the ground i impaled the elf and killed his horse it was gona get more risky for me to stay here i had to go to distant lands i used the trees and hair from the horse to make a bow and some arrows wondering the woodlands for several weeks my hunger would get the better of me i found myself killing anything that would wonder in range of my bow i even took to cannibalism i grew to like the taste of flesh that it has become my way of feeding my hunger.

i recently came across a village in tirisfal glades where there was some tombes and others like me i was to learn from them that i have been raised from the dead that my prince Kael grew mad with power and that there was a city for things like us called undercity on my arival to this city i read a poster on a wall The Cult of Shadow is recruiting so i am now in search of this cult to learn more,learn what i am am hopefuly kill some humans who betrayed the elf's and the scourge who killed me.

sorry for the poor grammer btw

hope to hear from you soon and ty for your time

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: application fot falcor   application fot falcor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 am

Well, for a brand new roleplayer, this application is fine indeed. If any officer will second me, contact any of our officer's crew to have an IC interviewe, and then get into the guild: Nassulra, Mervyn, Thenkar, Antistia, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: application fot falcor   application fot falcor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:50 am

Seconded, tho you might want to use some more punctuation in the future. Wink

See ya in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application fot falcor   application fot falcor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application fot falcor
Page 1 of 1