The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hill's Sisters application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hill's

The Hill's Sisters application Empty
PostSubject: The Hill's Sisters application   The Hill's Sisters application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am

OOC information

Character name: Petronilla.
Class: Mage.

Name: Leonard Grinde

Played WoW: 3 years and a little more

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I felt like playing undead, maybe a piece of evil and rotten.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I've seen you around, I'm interested, been that for a while.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I have many ideas, I always do.

IC application:
Me and my sister died quite recently. we've been brought back. I don't know why, but there's a cause.
The living we don't miss, we're the living, what to do? When we got raised in the past, we were told to kill the undead. Now, we want the Cult to tell us to kill our enemies,
we want a eternal life now. And that we shall, by making the one's who oppose us, to bleed to death.
We today wander at Deathknell, we will be there, and wait.

Eternal yours,
The Hill's Sisters, Sanni and Petronilla
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: The Hill's Sisters application   The Hill's Sisters application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:38 am

(( The IC part is a bit too short, however I believe I have seen you once or twice, and you roleplayed well. I think it was you, so, pass by me. Once seconded by another officer, feel free to contact any of our officers crew, unless we contact you beforehand: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Nassulra, Rasonal ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: The Hill's Sisters application   The Hill's Sisters application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Groo, I second Ras on the shortish IC part, but we've had talks over msn and by them I judge you capable.
In other words I second Ras due to secret lore. Of secrets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hill's Sisters application   The Hill's Sisters application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hill's Sisters application
Page 1 of 1