The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Lexcia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexcia

Application: Lexcia Empty
PostSubject: Application: Lexcia   Application: Lexcia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC Information
Character Name: Lexcia
Class: Female Priest
Why join The Cult? I have heard amazing things around this guild and would love to get involved and work with it. I have also heard there are some PvP componants to the guild and would love to get involved with that.
How did you learn about The Cult? Forums and Players
Anything else? I am a writing IRL and normally write darker stories. This gives me a dark mind-set when it comes to RP and I can input my ideas into the games roleplay. I have been RPing for around 3 years now and find it a great way to express imagination and just to have fun!

[u]IC Information[u]

Previous life comsumed my emotion and sent me to the grave. A colourful death indeed. The grave reaped my very flesh and left my soul for my bones. After rising from my twisted tomb, I searched for the hope and shelter, rejected from the normal society. I found the Forsaken, a race of undead, a becon of hope and darkness. A bitter-sweet outcome. After prowling the Plaguelands, I became something more. A rare piece of magic transform my soul and erected my true power...

I am Lexcia Hyrmos. Mother of unholy shadow. Wife of death. Caring of all things unborn, undead. I am a howling banshee in the dusk of Undercity, but I search for purpose again...Revenge, blood and plagued minds. Cult of the Shadow, I offer my aid to you. I have reaped the Holy magic from humans and dragged shadow into my bones. I aid only my child, my brothers, my sisters, my fellow Forsaken. What remains of my festering flesh I offer to you. My shadow, my discipline, my holy. I dream of shadow and suffer like all the dead children...

My gift to you. Allow me to become one of your sickness and allow me to blossem into a venomus flower.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lexcia   Application: Lexcia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Sister, a trrue Forssaken you arre. The Cult vill velcome you, ssoon enough.

(( Short and very fine application Smile Neatly written. I say pass, when and if another officer seconds me, feel free to contact any of our officer crue: Rasonal, Antistia, Nassulra, Mervyn, Drakenhof or Thenkar for an interviewe, unless we catch you before! ))
Back to top Go down
Drakky

Drakky

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lexcia   Application: Lexcia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Application: Lexcia Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkjCieaI2YA_4jzY0JA9GpQKXefhnTgsujvQd5m8dnsF5iu74&t=1&usg=__OjovzbEotlDG2VF0IWW2glPCPng=

Approved, sister!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lexcia   Application: Lexcia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Lexcia
Page 1 of 1