The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megadeth

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Character name:Agonn
Class:Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult?:Like most of the people, I want to join a RP Forsaken-only guild.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:Using the guild finder.
Anything else you'd like us to know?Nothing in particular
Back to top Go down
Ravie

Ravie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi Agonn.

About your application.

I would STRONGLY suggest that you use the application formula provided.

Also, do not forget to include the IC portion of the application, as we are an RP guild based on the forsaken lore.

We the officers, offer you the opportunity to re-write the application, and add the IC portion, so we can get a better feel for you, the player, and you, the character.

OOC information
Character name:
Class:

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Anything else you'd like us to know?

IC application:
This can be a letter, a short story, your characters background, personality or something else. You have the right to be creative!

I have included the template, so you can easily copy the information you provided and add the IC portion. I would also highly suggest elaborating on some of the points, such as the Anything else portion.

In the Shadows Name,
Ravenie Shadowsfriend, Dark Priestess of the Cult

OOC information
Character name:
Class:

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Anything else you'd like us to know?

IC application:

Back to top Go down
Megadeth

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 pm

My apologies, I now realize how bad that was.

OOC information
Character name:Agonn
Class:Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I love Roleplaying (if I could roleplay solitaire, I would) and I love the Forsaken, also, I've met some of your guild members and they seem really friendly.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Using Guild Finder.Well, that was at first. I gave up and entered a guild with a friend, nothing special about it.Then I met Connie in a Dungeon, really friendly, and, how it turned out, a great RPer.
Anything else you'd like us to know?: Prolly won't be so active when school starts, but I'll do my best.I'm starting to love the game.

IC application:

Glenn Windsor was born in Booty Bay, son of a brave Paladin .He was no average kid, he was the son of a Silver Hand member, he was hated and envied by all the kids, so he grew a loner.He liked loneliness, or so he was telling himself.
Having no one to talk to, he spent most of the time with his father. He grew up watching him slay the Undead. He had no problem with them, nor was he scared or them.He knew they had no reason to harm him.What he didn't know is that the Humans also had no reason the slay the Undead.
When he was 19, he was already a Scarlet Crusader.By the time he was 25, he already killed thousands of Undead, guilty of crimes, or just guilty of being Undead.He had a long live, and dedicated it to hating what he didn't understand.Eventually, he died in battle. Shortly after, he was brought brought back to life.Well, to Undeath.He didn't know anything about his past.The only thing he knew was that he wanted to serve the Banshee Queen.As he was fighting the Scarlet Crusader in their base set near Deathknell, he remembered.He was one of them.And he didn't understand why he was killing the Forsaken.He hated what he was, a monster."I still am a monster, but not on the inside, at least."He now seeks revenge on the Alliance, for using him, and brainwashing him since he was a kid.He met Hammerkullen, and found aid in The Cult of Shadow.Aside from revenge, the only thing that Agonn is looking forward to, is Final Death, but not before he makes the Humans suffer!

Best i could do >.>
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:46 am

It's a lot better then just 3 lines, and I aprove you for a IC interview.

After this post is seconded by one of the other officers you may contact one ingame to give your interview and possibly guild invite.
Those officers are,
Ravenie,
Daeyna,
Drazhk,
Malidus,
and of course myself.

Shadow Guide you brother.
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Sounds all right to me.

*stamp of approval*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1