The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axiérastos' Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Axié

Axiérastos' Application Empty
PostSubject: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 am

Applicant:
Axiérastos Maksimovich

Class:
Discipline Priest

Life in short:

Descendant of a Gilneas' aristocratic family which moved to the Capital City of Lordaeron before the Second War. With the best possible upbringing and care, grew in an intelligent, vain and spoiled momma's boy. Beautiful and full of himself, but with highly developed social skills and almost unseen charisma; young people took him irresistible, older one saw him as a possible threat to young, becoming Paladins' and Priests' moral. His family's name and deeds only kept people of thinking out loud.

Had a twin-sister, Epithymía, who trained to become one of the most promising Priestess of Discipline; which she would eventually do become, if only his debauched and lecherous lifestyle didn't affected her. One night she could not resist joining one of the myriad parties he threw in capital's undercity catacombs. Two days after she came to herself from strong influence of a strange dust they all took that night — she killed herself. Stating in the good-bye letter to him, that a virtue of Discipline is now out-of-reach for her, after what they did; sleeping with his brother and his friends is something which cannot exist in a Priestess past.

Axiérastos depression got even worser as days passed buy. His unmet habit of taking Dust put more oil on fire. Or better said put more cold water on fire of life. He decided to cease to exist, too.

There were rumors that the Crown Prince Arthas had a strange emotion on his face when they noticed him on Axié's suicide on his trip to somewhere North. Mixture of sadness and contempt at the same time.

Death in even shorter:

Their mother's heart almost broke. She ordered their bodies to be balsamed and left in their rooms, to be still beside her. Seemed like even in death Axiérastos and Epithymía Maksimovich have not fallen from grace, like their charisma and spirit have not left their bodies yet. Young and beautiful. And pale.

Intermezzo:

God only knows what happend in their house when all that chaos after Crown Prince killed his father, the King, came; but somehow Axié's corps finished in small shitthole village in outskirts of the Capital. Welcomed by someone called Mordo.

Undeath, really-really short:

Slowly becoming aware of his new condition. But between now, this undead presence, and his last "life" memories of mixing Dust with special herbes from Outland so it can dissolve in his bloodstream... Only fragments. Sounds. The Voice. Also the voice of his sister(!), but somehow distorted and cold... Some faces and places. Fragments.

And look at his face — he has no jaw! He is not recognizing himself, that beautiful beautiful face — is gone... He cannot even speak, it is more twisted sound from his throat then speaking.

Time passed by, and he get to know stuff around. Axié spoke with Shadow Priests, wise men and women, and learnd that undeath changes us. Twist us for 180 degree almost touching the very essence of us. His new unlifestyle should be radically different. He will be more like his sister was. And opposite of himself. His own twin-brother in death.

Shadow Priests allowed him trainings in Discipline; for one, they saw so many Shadow in him and his past that they haven't worried if other priestly ways are presented to Axiérastos; for also balance is what they preach, we must know the ways of Light so we can embrace the Shadow to its full. They feared not, they allowed.

Buy learning ways of Discipline, not only he started the path of his beloved sister, but the fragments of memories in-between two (un)lifes slowly started becoming clearer and clearer. He is still "young" in Discipline ways, still att the beginening, but as he continue to progress — the puzzle of what is his memory on "Intermezzo", as he calls it, become more and more readable. He strongly feels this is the way to go, he senses that on this path is where answers-to-come lay. And much more questions, for sure.

The Cult of Shadow, briefly:

Axié heard rumours on this Cult. Beside other things, they are well connected to the Undercity, what once was playground for the poor and rejected of the Capital City; and deeper, also a cold jail for bandits and apaches. His playgound, too.

Now, it is not so known territory for him. To gain his confidence, he needs someone who is "in the center"of it all.

Other, maybe even more important reason for Axiérastos is that he heard — the Cult knows the guy! The guy behind the barber shop in Undercity, who is making plastic chirurgy. Axié found a new beauty in his skin colour and general look — but he wants his jaw, his mouth back! He wants finally to speak normal, instead writing things on paper for other to understand him.

---

I confirm that I have read and understood the Guild Policy.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 pm

(( We are going over your application now/soon, and we will reply as soon as possible. It is nice to see you gave it some thought and it seems you also gave it some time! Well done on that. Reserved for reply, soon! ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Read your application and what a fine one it was. I vouch and I'm certain someone else will soon (when they get to reading it xP). After it's done, contact me, Rasonal, Antistia, Darjee or Nassúlra for your interview.
See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Axié

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 am

Good, thanks. I only hope the others share your enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 pm

I doubt you'll have problems. *peers around searchingly*

Nevertheless, sorry for the long handling. Some of our officers cannot log in and their time's consumed by trying to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Thenkar wrote:
Read your application and what a fine one it was. I vouch and I'm certain someone else will soon (when they get to reading it xP). After it's done, contact me, Rasonal, Antistia, Darjee or Nassúlra for your interview.
See you in game!

Approved by the big A.
Back to top Go down
Axié

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Catching officers online seems to take to long; sometimes I miss them in just a second, sometimes I don't check and we are all online, and so on...

But nevertheless, I hope in next few days everything will come to itself, I would like to hear more voices from the Cult members who read application(s): what they think on my own. Also few tips where to spontaneously cach-up with other Cultist — I spend my days mostly in Brill and Undercity — should I check Deathkneel also, or any other villages?

Love + Shadow

Axié

PS

On /fscult channel I heard that someone translated my name to "Fuckable" — it is not that, it is more translated as "Amiable" or "Lovable"! And I heard it might not be appropriate IC name — well I strongly oppose this as it is known that Forsaken people commonly have European names and surnames, of Germanic, Slavic, Latin or Greek origin, which is case with my name too. It is much more IC and in termes of Lore than some "Shadowburner" (as a name, not surname), "Gloomdoom", "Epicwin" or similar.

Axiérastos — Greek origin, meaning explained in text above;

Maksimovich — Slavic origin (like Maximowitch, Maximovich, Maksimovič or Максимовић — depends on transcription), common family surname in South Slavic, common middle name in Eastern Slavic, might be translated as "son of Maxim (Maksim, Максим)"

Hope this clears it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Sorry that we've eluded you so far! I remember seeing you once or twice, but I thought you were already invited by someone!
We have an open event at 20.00 at the Wickerman tonight, if you come there, we can handle the interview there. If it doesn't suit you, we'll just keep being vigilant and I'll make sure to spot you.

I see nothing wrong with your characters name, but I'm not a linguist. Still, unless someone nativespeaker spotted that, I think it's silly to look through all obscure languages (unless it's a clear case) looking for reasons for a name not to fit.

Again, sorry for the delays and see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Drakky

Drakky

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:16 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Axiérastos

PostSubject: Reconcilitation With the Shadow   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Wise and most trustable Shadowpope, dearest brothers and sisters in Shadow,

My sudden disappearance from the face of our land and my unannounced absence from all the Cult's sermons, lectures, actions and business may confused you all. Therefor on my return to Lordaeron — Tirisfal and the Undercity — I use this open letter form to acknowledge you with the fact that I am back and ready to take my place under the Shadow again. Standing shoulder to shoulder with you all.

In-depth reasons of my departure and come-back I will, if asked, gladly share with the Cult spiritual and military leadership; I may only briefly add that my journey was to the continent of Kalimdor, and the very reasons are of private (one may say »family«) matters and they include my development on the path of Patience and Discipline.

Please let me know you have received and read my letter, and soon I will be again among you: may the Shadow lean upon us!

Respect, Tenacity, Power!

Your brother,

— Axiérastos Maksimovich von Gilneas, in Brill

PS

As I recognize this times to be very hard on keeping unwelcome ears away, upon your sign of acknowledgement of my return and good reception of this letter, I will find my way to contact and approach you again; with the Shadow's help, possibly on the very next sermon of the Cult!

PPS

Although progression of the Shadow on the land is great and inevitable I do find small-spirited, local architects quite provincial with their petit-bourgeois taste intolerable: ruining once great place — Gallows' End tavern. I hope the Cult's intelligence network posses some information on who might be behind this horrible decision... Paying a visit to this group of idiots might be educational for future generations. At least in giving them sense that cultivating ones taste might be of existential importance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.von-muller-film.com
Axiérastos

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:55 pm

(( Can't wait to see you all and »Certainly. /nod« again. Hope you have had an interesting actions to be heard. Cheers! ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.von-muller-film.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axiérastos' Application   Axiérastos' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axiérastos' Application
Page 1 of 1