The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malefictus's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malefict

Malefictus's Application Empty
PostSubject: Malefictus's Application   Malefictus's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 pm

OOC information
Character name: Malefictus
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?
It sounds very intresting, and would fit my characters plot very well Smile
How did you come to learn about the Cult
A member in-game
Anything else you'd like us to know?
I am new to RPing, but very intrested in devloping my skills Smile

IC application:

Name: Malefictus (Mal-eh-fictus)
Place of Birth: Western Plaguelands
Place of Death: Molten Core
Proffesions: Alchemy, Herbalism, Cooking, First Aid

I am coming to terms with my tragic death...those ones I left behind, and the ones I never managed to purge.
It has been 3 months now, since I was betrayed by my guild of Paladins. I was a hero of the Alliance and a friend of the people. My name back then was Malefictus Lightsworn. I had a mission to infiltrate a group of Twilight Cultists on there way back to the Searing Gorge. I slayed them like the dogs they are, and found a letter to what appeard to be their master. An orge if im not mistaken. My guild was slowley being corrupted by the thoughts of the Cultists. They were brainwashed, and sent to slay me as I knew to much. I figure there is something going on...are the cultists planning something? Only time will tell, but I will not rest until my robes are stained with there blood
Ever since the betrayal, I see the light from a different perspective...

It's blinding, piercing and uncomfortable to my dead body.

I currentley live in Deathknell. I have heard whispers of the cult from many of the inhabitants. It sparked my curiosity and I had to do a bit of research. I eventually found a member and he directed me to one of the superiors. He was a friendly man, very helpfull.
I write here today to express my hatred of the light to a cult that shares a similar view. I know of the three virtues and will swear to abide by them.
Respect, Tenacity and Power.

In short, I seek ascencion in the Shadow. I practice my demonic arts and hope one day I can communicate with a higher demon. So far I have only managed to summon Imps...my power is limited, I admit, but I am devoted and this cult will have my 100% devotion.

Thank you for your time. May the shadow embrace you.

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Malefictus's Application   Malefictus's Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 am

(( Fine application for someone who is new roleplayer, I say pass Smile When and if another officer seconds me, contact any of the officer crew (Rasonal, Thenkar, Nassulra or Antistia) or we will contact you for an In Character In Game interviewe! Keep on, and sorry for the late reply. ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Malefictus's Application   Malefictus's Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 am

((Aye, sorry for the lateish reply. I'll second Ras, see you in game!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malefictus's Application   Malefictus's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malefictus's Application
Page 1 of 1