The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neaera Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neaera

Neaera Application Empty
PostSubject: Neaera Application   Neaera Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC information
Character name: Neaera
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've always been interested in the Forsaken, they are my favourite race to play in fact. I was browsing the DB forums and noticed a thread advertising the guild. After reading the post it made me want to indulge in Forsaken RP and this guild seems a great place to do that.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: See above - seen the post on the forums and was instantly interested!

Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm pretty new to RP, this will be my second RP character after levelling up a wee dwarf on AD who has recently been deleted. However, I am really interested in this and even though I am new, I'm willing to learn.

IC Application:

"How are ye son? Here to look for a home in Lakeshire?"
"Indeed sir, a small room for three as my wife and child will be joining me later."
"Follow me, Priest!"
I followed the balding gent to a nice little room, just above the Inn. There was a beautiful view over the lake and the town was alive with children playing and merchants selling there wears.
The next morning, something terrible happened, which changed my life...forever.

My wife and child were on the board walk, I smiled as I viewed down at them from my bedroom window. The sun glistened off the water, silhouetting nearby tree's and wildlife against the grass.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. The lake became a sludgy, grey colour. The sun hid behind the blackening clouds as if it was in fear. The temperature dropped rapidly and my frosty breath caressed the window pane. A guard was sprinting across the bridge in absolute terror.
"HE'S HERE! THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!"
The town bell rang frantically, people fled towards the mountains leaving their possessions behind. Some just stood there, as if it was already the end. As if all hope was drained out of them.

I rushed downstairs, plates and food scattered all over the floor, tables were toppled and men were crying.
"Run lad! Run!"

My wife was at the edge of the pier, staring at the incoming blackness.
"LOUISE! WE HAVE TO GO!" I cried. Her hands latched onto mine, yet she couldn't bring herself to move.
I pulled and pulled, she was frozen in fear. My daughter was staring up at me, as if I was her only saviour. I yelled "Someone please look after my daughter! Take her away, quickly!" No one would listen. Everyone was selfish, only caring for themselves. I picked up my daughter and ran into a small cave like place, were a family of 6 or so we're crawled up into the corner waiting for death's cold hand to take them away. "Can you look after her please, I have to save my wife..." they didn't reply. I took that as a yes. "I'll be back soon with mummy, don't worry, Hilary". I gave her something of mine to remember. A silver necklace.

I ran back outside and stood looking at the pier. I couldn't see her. "LOUISE! ANSWER ME!"
The darkness was overwhelming, colours were drained from the earth.
Time stood still as two fiery blue eyes appeared. This...thing...picked me up by the throat.
"Useless" it spat.

That's all I can remember of my past. If I new more, I would tell you. Humans, pathetic, selfish beings. Now, this is the reason I want to join your cult. I seek revenge. However, not on Lakeshire. Some still say that Hilary is living there today...I can never bring myself to return...'home'...

This rotting flesh is the heart of a dark past, my friends. I will have my vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Neaera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaera Application   Neaera Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Very interesting application, I doubt you'll have any trouble fitting in! Your character concept seems interesting enough and if any problems happen, I'm sure the others will help gladly. Just remember that the more readily you participate, the better you get into the workings.

In other words, I accept this application. If the others support my opinion, you're in for the interview!
If one of us (Rasonal, Antistia, Darjee, Nassulra, me) hasn't contacted you in some time, poke us and we'll get to you.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Neaera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaera Application   Neaera Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Thenkar wrote:
Very interesting application, I doubt you'll have any trouble fitting in! Your character concept seems interesting enough and if any problems happen, I'm sure the others will help gladly. Just remember that the more readily you participate, the better you get into the workings.

In other words, I accept this application. If the others support my opinion, you're in for the interview!
If one of us (Rasonal, Antistia, Darjee, Nassulra, me) hasn't contacted you in some time, poke us and we'll get to you.

Indeed all will. And, Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neaera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaera Application   Neaera Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neaera Application
Page 1 of 1