The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nashara's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nashara

Nashara's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nashara's Application   Nashara's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC information

Character name: Nashara Dantius
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've been an enthusiastic Forsaken fan ever since I played WCIII. I always felt compassionate to their cause and I would instantly help to promote the Forsaken's plight
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I've learned of the Cult from name only through various RP forums and learned of it's teaching myself by reading all there is about it.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I always was fascinated of warcraft and Forsaken lore, but never fully got started with it on an RP server. I hope that, if I get the oppertunity in your guild, I can succesfully call myself an RP player and a proud member of the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow.

IC application:

In her earlier life, Nashara Dantius was a capable alchemist in search of the elixer of longetivity and ultimate wisdom. She spent much of her time in Dalaran learning from the powerful wizards of Dalaran. Even though she was a wizard and a member of the Sorcerer's League, her real passion in alchemy kept her occupied for most of her life. When Arthas and Kel'Thuzad entered Dalaran she obeyed the Sorcerer's League's call and helped to defend Dalaran with all her powers. Eventually she fell in battle, but this was not the end of Nashara Dantius.

Suddenly she felt her own will returning to her body, which to her shock was that of an undead. Nearly in panic she heard the voice of another undead comforting her. It was Sylvanas who explained what has happened to her and how things were different from what she last remembered. She had no choice but to accept the situation she was in. The robes she was still wearing told the free forsaken that she was a wizard. She explained that she was a wizard but her real expertise lay in alchemy. Feeling betrayed by humanity she realized these Forsaken were the only friends she'll ever have in her new life. She accepted the offer to join the Royal Apothecary Society and vowed to work on a new elixir. One that will kill everyone who betrayed her. Living or undead.

During her work in the Royal Apothecary Society she had learned of the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. She wasn't a follower of the teachings of the Holy Light and saw no reason to follow it's dark opposite. But something in it lured her. She felt so alone and abanonded in her new state that she craved for some sort of belonging. Perhaps this Cult of the Forgotten Shadow might help fer find her place in this new dark world she found herself in. After some guidance from a fellow alchemist she went out to seek a leader of the cult.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Nashara's Application   Nashara's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:16 pm

A splendid application. Get another officer to agree with me and you're in. Then you can contact one of us for the interview. (My PC has some problems at the moment, so won't be online. Rasonal would be your best bet in game)
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Nashara's Application   Nashara's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Thenkar wrote:
A splendid application. Get another officer to agree with me and you're in. Then you can contact one of us for the interview. (My PC has some problems at the moment, so won't be online. Rasonal would be your best bet in game)

Consider this seconded! Please contact either Rasonal, myself, Thenkar, DarjeƩ or Sinclair in-game for an IC interview, feel free to poke one of our members to ask if there is an officer skulking around too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nashara's Application   Nashara's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nashara's Application
Page 1 of 1