The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrgos's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrgos

Arrgos's application Empty
PostSubject: Arrgos's application   Arrgos's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 pm

OOC information
Character name:Arrgos
Class:Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because when I was looking for a roleplaying guild for Forsaken, I heard from all people "only The Cult of Shadow, it is best guild which I know."
How did you come to learn about the Cult: From friends, who were asked about roleplaying guild for Forsaken.
Anything else you'd like us to know?: Nothing now, if you invite me into guild, I will tell you whatever you want to know.

IC application:
Leaders of the Cult,
I spend many hours by thinking about my future and I came to the conclusion what I wanted to join you. I met some members from your community for example Rasonal, Mervyn or Shadowpope and I was with they at mission in grizzly hills. It was great, I was very enthusiastic from it. Shadowpope told me something about Cult and i think, I dont want to know more.
Argos
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Arrgos's application   Arrgos's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 pm

(( The IC part is little bit too short, but I think that since we Roleplayed together before, for quite a time, and you attended an event and everything was more than fine- I pass you, Gladly. Once another officer seconds me, contact us IG (Either me, Thenkar, Sinclair, Darjee or Antistia), or we will contact you. ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Arrgos's application   Arrgos's application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am

Aye, the IC part falls a bit short. Still, we've RPed in game and I'm convinced.
So, seconded because of IG merits, contact one of us for your interview and invite. (I've been away for the weekend due to all kinds of IC business, should be available next week)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrgos's application   Arrgos's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrgos's application
Page 1 of 1