The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining the Cult

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orzan667

Joining the Cult Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Cult   Joining the Cult Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:52 pm

OOC: Hello, cult!. I wish to join you becuse i have always wanted to RP in a Forsaken guild with Forsaken only. I heard about the guild from one of your members. I cant remember his name but he made me interested in joining. My character is only lvl 10 at the moment but i intend to lvl him up as one of my main characters from now on. I have several other characters that are lvl 70-80 and i have alot of RP experience. My forsaken character is named Orzan and he is a Rogue( lvl 10 for now, as i said before). I hope this is enough of my OOC info ((Name: Orzan Shadegutter. Class: Rogue. Realm: Defias Brotherhood))

IC: Greetings, Honored Cult. My name is Orzan Shadegutter. I wish to join your ranks and fight for the Forsaken. I have skills in battle before, I once were a skilled soldier of Lordaeron. I also worked as a locksmith before i joined the military...So i am quite skilled at opening doors if it is needed..I asure you that my skills will come to use if you let me join your Cult..I also do not trust the other races of this Horde..We Forsaken must trust in ourselves only!!
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

Joining the Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Cult   Joining the Cult Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello there Orzan, while your application does provide us with much of the necessary data I'd just like to point you to our application formula (I'll quote it in a minute), also I'd like a slightly longer IC application.

Quote :
OOC information
Character name:
Class:

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Anything else you'd like us to know?

IC application:
This can be a letter, a short story, your characters background, personality or something else. You have the right to be creative!

Example application

OOC information
Character name: Caelus Zaras
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've always enjoyed Forsaken RP and the Cult is an established Forsaken RP guild that drew my attention.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I read about it on the official Defias Brotherhood realm forum as well as the Defiasrp forum.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
I've been RPing since late 2008 and have been in a couple of RP guilds before.

IC application:

To the leaders of the Cult,

Those who say life is an interesting journey never experienced death, it is far more interesting than life ever was. I remember awaking in a crypt in Deathknell, and learning of my new existence, I don't know what went through me, hope or despair. Either way I into contact with our religion quite quickly, a priest in Deathknell introduced me to it and I have followed it ever since.

At first I was just another believer but in time I came into contact with a Lightslayer who inducted me into his ways.I was put through three trials, corresponding to the Virtues of Respect, Tenacity and Power. I lost contact with my Lightslayer tutor after a while and while I continued in my tasks, killing followers of the Light, I did lose direction a bit.

This is why I seek you out, to regain all purpose, to be guided on the Path of Ascension, to be set to work for the greater good. I seek you out for I wish to put my skills to use in support of others so more living may die than I could do with one act alone.

I ask you to accept me amongst you.

May the Shadow guide your blades,

Caelus Zaras.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Joining the Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Cult   Joining the Cult Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:34 pm

I agree with Antistia. I think your ooc part answers the questions, so you don't necessarily have to write them, but I'd be very happy to see the IC part have some more stuff, or could you say, personality in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining the Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Cult   Joining the Cult Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the Cult
Page 1 of 1