The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

joining this marvelous guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morber

joining this marvelous guild Empty
PostSubject: joining this marvelous guild   joining this marvelous guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:13 pm

greetings im the great forsaken warlock morber. and yes im great and if you dont agree ill send my demons after you. im aplying to this guild because well.. every guild needs a great warlock and my last guild just wasnt worthy of my greatness. they where hardly there and i just wanted to visit northend with at least 10 people so i can get a great dead dragon that would fit the great me. im often exploring the world and im the one who likes to visit manny places and help people who need my magnificent help. so if you could invite me in youre guild i would apreciate it. greetings from morber the great and awesome warlock.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: joining this marvelous guild   joining this marvelous guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:10 pm

If you can't make a serious app you cannot expect me to read it with any seriousness.

*rejected*
Back to top Go down
Diederich

Diederich

PostSubject: Re: joining this marvelous guild   joining this marvelous guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi Morber

If you could fill out the form, it's available on a sticky. Then try again! Smile

Died
Back to top Go down
http://www.alanferg.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joining this marvelous guild   joining this marvelous guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining this marvelous guild
Page 1 of 1