The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A note for the Cult

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tiriyon

A note for the Cult Empty
PostSubject: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:11 am

I.C:
As a cough sliced the darkness at the graveyard of Dethknell, he opened his eye at first for ages.
His vacant lungs were never been able to fill with the endless air, forever.
And while grabbed by a stranger he simply let himself pulled outside, pull him out of the warm grave into the cold and rotten world, his flesh scorched into the night like a thousand suns heat. He tried to yell but his mouth was attached together with itself.
An hour, a day, year passed through his mind in his lightless, cold cell.
He didn't remember a thing from his past life where the flash covered all of his ribs.
From time to time the guards which their faces he never seen, throw him a piece of human flash. He ate them like they were candies so sweet to his palate.
He took his name off from a boot which where of the corpse nearby him.
And he, he was me Tiriyon who fights for he's survival and please the hunger for flesh, human flesh.
A rumor spread to my narrow slits which were once my ear, of a cult of things like me who wait in darkness like me, and my will is to be dragged with you to the depths of darkness.
ACCEPT ME! FOR I AM ONE OF YOU!

OOC:
I'm playing wow for a time now, I was first in the realm - Darkmoon fair, an undead warlock (Forsaken)
I stood in the lines of the most proggresed guild in the horde faction - Prophecy, and I disapointed from the RP conditions in the realm so I moved to this realm, and now I hope you'll get me in your guild.
thank you.
Tiriyon
Back to top Go down
Vestor Gal'rum
Darkcaller
Vestor Gal'rum

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm

((you have something there fella! though your plot is a little difficult to figure the way you reached our cult, begging for us to accept you. even though i like it and gladly interview you ingame, i chalange you to state and enrich your story a little more from here on. Welcome!))
Back to top Go down
tiriyon

PostSubject: OOC   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 am

What do you mean by from now on? Is my story line of hatching out of my grave not good enough for the cult?
Or do you mean that I should keep on with it?

P.S: I found out of the cult by eave drop to a bunch of a memmbers using RP style, I really liked it because that's exacly what I'm looking for. Oh and I'm not begging, I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:38 am

tiriyon wrote:
What do you mean by from now on? Is my story line of hatching out of my grave not good enough for the cult?
Or do you mean that I should keep on with it?

P.S: I found out of the cult by eave drop to a bunch of a memmbers using RP style, I really liked it because that's exacly what I'm looking for. Oh and I'm not begging, I'm asking.

(( I believe what he meant is that we wish to know how did the cult found out about you in the IC application or how did you found about the cult and ask to join in Smile
-Rasonal))
Back to top Go down
Vestor Gal'rum
Darkcaller
Vestor Gal'rum

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm

((i meant you are pretty welcome to join and work on your storyline a little harder, by saying "from here on". Rasonal made it clear now Very Happy))

...Certainly...
Back to top Go down
Tiriyon

PostSubject: well   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 am

(( As I said I found out on the Culd by walking in Brill and I saw three members talking in RP style and liked it then I asked one of them if I could join then she told me to put an application here.

And I'd be honored to join ((who do I whisper?)))) Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:11 pm

((Just a small note Tiriyon, Fallgarth is a male priest, please stop referring to him as "she" or "lady" Smile

Whenever you're online /who Cult of Shadow and whisper one to tell you if there is any officer online and he will interview you))
Back to top Go down
Tiriyon

PostSubject: Err   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 pm

((O sorry, pardon me))
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Fallgarth wrote:
((Just a small note Tiriyon, Fallgarth is a male priest, please stop referring to him as "she" or "lady" Smile

Whenever you're online /who Cult of Shadow and whisper one to tell you if there is any officer online and he will interview you))

(( He could be referring to me though Fall, as i was there when he spoke to you, so he might have confused you with me and vice versa ^^ ))

Good luck little Brother.
May The Shadow guide your path.

Felitzia
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Felitzia wrote:
(( He could be referring to me though Fall, as i was there when he spoke to you, so he might have confused you with me and vice versa ^^ ))

((Actually, he whispered ingame to me when i told him to post his app and said "Thanks lady" Embarassed . I think i will butch up Fall with a rugged beard Very Happy

But don't worry about it Tiriyon, i just corrected you so it wouldn't happen when we RP))
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:30 am

Fallgarth wrote:
Felitzia wrote:

((Actually, he whispered ingame to me when i told him to post his app and said "Thanks lady" Embarassed . I think i will butch up Fall with a rugged beard Very Happy

But don't worry about it Tiriyon, i just corrected you so it wouldn't happen when we RP))

((Oh ok xxD Pardon me then Razz Although i must say, Fall does seem to have some... Less masculine tendencies... Wink heheheheh just kidding <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Tiriyon

PostSubject: One little problem....   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 pm

((I must tell you that I'm serving in the military so sometimes I'm not so close to a computer for more than 14 days, like now I'm writing you through my mobile. In the Cult's rules if I'm not logged for more than 14 days my char will be removed, but it also tells that I might get accaptance.)) pale
Back to top Go down
Tiriyon

PostSubject: Important   A note for the Cult Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm

((Guys I can't come today to Deathknell today I'm really sorry But I just resived rousting to Gazza strip Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note for the Cult   A note for the Cult Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A note for the Cult
Page 1 of 1