The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to the cult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veraz

Veraz

Application to the cult Empty
PostSubject: Application to the cult   Application to the cult Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm

OOC

Character: Rugemas
Class: DK lvl 80
Why do you want to join the cult: I want to join since im in here whit my rogue Veraz but i want a lvl 80 here
How did you come to learn about the cult: Rugemas is a good friend to rasonal thats how

Hello Members of cult... My name is Rugemas i am going to tell you a bit about my life before it happend...
I dont remember anything from the human life but this changed it all... i Was one of the greatest warriors in Northrend i was fighting against the armies of the Lich king, i was whit a group called The Ebon blade, but one day he showed up, The Lich King himself stod in front of me... I could feel his cold breath in my face, I yelled and attacked him, but suddenly everything stopped i couldent move anything, and after that i dont remember much, But then i woke up and there he was standing at the end of the stone bed, He said: "Impressive it worked"!, i dident know what he was talking about, so when he walked away i followed him he went into a small room and closed the door i putted my right ear to the door, and i heared him say "it worked finally i know how to make all the living to be my slaves!", after i heared that i walked away i couldent let anyone see me i had to get out of there!, on my way out i found some armor and two swords,but suddenly when i almost wer out I heared a strange noise behind me, I turned around and there was a ghoul, so i jumped back and attacked him, he wasent much of a fighter... when i reached the thing i rought wer the door out, i saw that it wasent any way out of there! i dident know what to do but then i saw a dead gryphon but it was Alive!
i jumped onto its back an suddenly it flew away, it dropped me off at some strange camp ive never seen before i saw a cave and walked in when i came out i saw loads of scourge enemys there i had to do something so i sneaked behind trees,bushes and catapults and after awhile i wer outside this wretched camp, and then i suddenly remember where i wer it was Trisfal glades i turned my head to the left and there i saw it the great town Undercity
But sure that was a while ago after that i met rasonal we two got pretty good friends and so he told me about the cult and i got really intrested so here you recive my mail i hope you send something positive back!

OOC: this is my second app i hope its better then the last one i did whit (veraz) tongue and i did on this acc becouze i was to lazy to wait for you to accept join thingy on Ruges acc
Back to top Go down

Application to the cult
Page 1 of 1