The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cult of Shadows Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagron.

The Cult of Shadows Application Empty
PostSubject: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:33 am

OOC information
Character name: Hagron
Class: Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult? Having recently gotten in to the rope play side of world of warcraft I feel that a forsaken guild is the place for me.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: In game role play nights.

I awoke in complete darkness. I could hear muffled screams, it was then a small glimmer of light appeared.
I was in a grave. But why? Recoiling in pain, the light felt unnatural upon my flesh.
My eyes still blurred by the sunlight. I heard a voice, unsure to this day what they said all I remember the mention of the Undercity and The Dark Lady.
My flesh was rotting away and others ran from the sight of me.

I wandered from village to village not knowing who or more importantly, what I was. Feeding on small dead animals and anything I could find, yet no matter how much I ate the hunger remained. I didn’t know my name or anything about myself, all I could cling to was the name on my tombstone, Hagron.
It’s was days, maybe weeks until I happened upon The Undercity. Mentioned by the voice.
I searched for anything to remind me of who I was or where I came from. Reading book after book trying figure out what had happened.
Here with the help of Ilius AelthalysteI learnt what I had become, a Forsaken. Ruled by the Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner.

The Undercity is now my home, I still don’t remember who I am but along with my fellow forsaken I will make the Scourge pay for what they have done to me!

The Cult of Shadows Application 7638a860

Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:38 am

On the short side, but you put some effort into it at least Smile

I approve of this.
Back to top Go down
Malidus

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:37 am

Well Drazhk with the letter included its larger then my application :p

But you did put effort in it and we appreciate that.

<stamp of approval>

Welcome to the Cult of Shadows, Seek one of the officers out for an IC interview and joining.

The officers are,

Dailor, Daeyna, Drazhk, Dunderholm, Ravenie and Myself.
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Oh and it's the Cult of Shadow, Mal. Not Shadows Wink One Shadow that we worship.
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Drazhk wrote:
Oh and it's the Cult of Shadow, Mal. Not Shadows Wink One Shadow that we worship.

*thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:00 pm

I approve of this, I like the letter you included in this application.

*stamp of approval*

speak with one of the officers ingame for IC interview
Back to top Go down
Hagron.

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi guys, sorry been away camping.

Looking forward to speaking to one of you tonight hopefuly Smile

see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Tonight in Brill there will be a interview, also if you have a char that can enter WPL without getting killed by the mobs you should join us with RP - PVP.
Back to top Go down
hagron.

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

WPL?

hagriid ( will be paying to change his name soon) is now lvl 85)
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

WPL= Western Plaguelands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Shadows Application   The Cult of Shadows Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cult of Shadows Application
Page 1 of 1