The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Javer's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Javer

Javer's application Empty
PostSubject: Javer's application   Javer's application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm

OOC information

Character name: Javer

Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: My friend told me about this guild. Since I was a fan of roleplay I started playing on Defias Brotherhood, but I dind't roleplay just becouse I wanted to know more about it and find a decent roleplaying guild that suits my charcter. I've been on Moonglade before and had a lot of chances to watch how people rolepay (I was on Alliance side so a lot of roleplay happened in the cities, towns and so on).

How did you come to learn about the Cult: As I've said - my friend told me about this guild.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm new to roleplay, but I'm more than willing to participate in it!

IC application:

A rogue's life is always the same. It doesn't matter if you're dead or alive. An orc or an elf. You live for yourself...
There's no one to trust. No one to talk to. You do, what you do best to survive... There's no one to come back to. There's no one to care about. Only yourself...
Lust... Greed... Are the only feelings left. There are no bounds to keep you away from your goal.
But I had a dream. The one thing I wanted all my life. The one thing I'm not capable of achieving anymore...
After the plague... There is only anger left. Only anger keeps me going...

I need to stop talking to myself or I'll wake up the residents again. And we don't want that considering to what happened the last time...
Back to top Go down
Damond

PostSubject: Re: Javer's application   Javer's application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:54 pm

EDIT: used the wrong character name. It should have been "Damond's application" and "Damond" in the character name field.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Javer's application   Javer's application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Your application's shortish, but it shows promising. To add to that you already stalked me a little in game. Therefore I'd be prepared to accept this, if another officer agrees.

So, shall we let him in, or ask to write a little more?
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Javer's application   Javer's application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 am

Thenkar wrote:
Your application's shortish, but it shows promising. To add to that you already stalked me a little in game. Therefore I'd be prepared to accept this, if another officer agrees.

So, shall we let him in, or ask to write a little more?

Let him in.

Contact either me, Rasonal, Sinclair, or Thenkar when he gets back for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Javer's application   Javer's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Javer's application
Page 1 of 1