The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Empty
PostSubject: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC information
Character name: Jughead
Class: Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because I am looking for a Forsaken-only guild to have some RP and such. I have never RPed a forsaken before, so it seems like a good thing to do so surrounded by other forsaken RPers
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I looked for a forsaken only guild on Defias, and I stumbled upon your defiaswiki page
Anything else you'd like us to know?: I have been in several RP guilds (Belf only (Sporeggar), Scarlet Crusade, Winterblades) And I would consider myself an experienced Roleplayer.

IC application:
"Mr Sorrowmore!"
Alexius turned his head towards where the yelling came from.
"What?" Alexius growls.
"Did you shoot the dog again?!"
Alexius mumbles a bit, then looks at the plaguehound lying a few feet away from him, a scorchmark on his back.
Alexius' wife, Fallena, looked at her husband, glaring angrily. "How many times did I tell you not to practise your magic around our dog?"
"I lost count at fifty times." Alexius grins.
"No wonder they all call you Jughead out there. Did you apply to any of the regiments of the Horde yet?"
"I did in fact not do that. Why would I?"
"Because I can't stand you being around all the time, and neither can Dummy," Fallena said, and she pointed at the plaguehound.
Alexius and Fallena both fell when the plague hit Lordaeron, and they are now both part of the forsaken community, living in Tarren Mill. They had been married for years before the plague, and continued their somewhat strange marriage after they came back to life.
"Dummy survived worse," Alexius mumbled.
"Write an application!" Fallena yelled.
"Make me!"
Several minutes later, Alexius was sitting behind a partly burned desk, a large crack visible in his skull, with Fallena standing a few feet away from him, with a rolling pin in her right hand.

'To the leaders of the Cult of Shadow,

A lot of things I can write about why I want to join the Cult, none would be of interest to you. Ever since I died, my life has been nothing like my old life was. Once, I was a respected magus in the kingdom of Lordaeron. I fought bravely, which lead to many deaths.

Now, it is time for me to do something again. For a long time, I was afraid of going back in the field, because I thought my powers were not enough for the world we live in now. But I have been convinced to go back and show all our enemies the true power of the Horde. I wish to use my skills to help our allies and bring fear upon our enemies.

I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that when I do, it will be a word of acceptation,

May the shadow be upon you all,

Alexius Sorrowmore.'

"You lied."
"Did not." Alexius looked at his wife.
"You were not a respected mage, everyone called you Jughead! And all the deaths you caused were of fellow soldiers. And the only reason you don't want to go back into the field is because you are a lazy pile of bones."
"That's not the only reason. And for your information, my nickname was one of honor, not disrespect."
"Whatever get's you out of the house," Fallena said, and she walked out of the house.
Alexius looked at the letter and added 'ps. Please get me away from my wife.'
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 am

*cackles* brilliant! If an application can make me giggle this much, the person behind it is worth having in the guild in my opinion!
Not my call though, just wanted to tell you that it made me giggle <3 Good luck on your application! I'm sure the officers will read through it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Haha! Feli's right! This application is a sure pass. Technically we need another officer to second this opinion, but it shouldn't be a problem. Then contact an officer IG for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:31 pm

I LOVED it. I really did.

*grabs the GM hammer of instant approval* APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Wow, thanks for the positive replies. Now, from me the question, who do I contact ingame now?

If you wish to contact me, I'm sometimes playing on my troll shaman, named Zallami.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 am

At the moment: Rasonal, Thenkar or Sinclair are able to do an IC interview I believe.

I'm still away so I can't. :/
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Yah, Sinclair plays a lot with his alts nowadays, so he might be hard to catch. I and Ras have done most of the interviews lately (unless I've missed something).
I should be online more onwards from today. Had some family matters, so I wasn't online much the last couple of days.
One way to catch us (if we happen to play alts or something) is to whisper random cultist and ask, if any officers are online. They should be able to direct you and notify an officer.

Nevertheless, hope you'll get your interview soon. Gonna keep my eyes open in game.

See ya soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore   Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Alexius "Jughead" Sorrowmore
Page 1 of 1