The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grogoth Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grogoth

Grogoth Application Empty
PostSubject: Grogoth Application   Grogoth Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 pm

OOC information
Character name: Grogoth
Class: Priest (Shadow PVE + PVP)

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

I want to develop my character and give him some depth and to do that with like minded people. I met a member of the guild outside the inn in brill and started to RP and want to start doing it more. I am keen to learn!

How did you come to learn about the Cult:

I read about it on wow wiki when researching the forsaken lore.

IC application:

To the leaders of the Cult,

I once was a puppet controlled and manipulated into doing horrible, terrible and unthinkable deeds. In a bitter sweet way I can finally say I am free, my strings are cut and I have a new found life in death.
There are a few things that are important to me: -

- My queen, Sylvanus! To her needs, wishes and commands I will serve. I share her hatred for Arthas as he was the puppet master and will do whatever it takes to bring him down and see him destroyed. All that I do is in accordance to her wishes and I will never stop serving her and the forsaken.
I am looking for some like minded forsaken to join with, so that we can all see the light destroyed, and that we can see our world change and prove that there is no hope in the light, there is no protection in the light, only DEATH!

- In my spare time I like to find herbs, they are quite fascinating and when brewed properly can bring in my preferred tastes destruction to our foes. One day I would like to somehow join the royal apothecary society and at the same time bring some pain and suffering to all those who follow the light. Making such plagues and filling vials gives me time to think, think about things which I know you all value: Respect, Tenacity and Power. Which is interesting. Do you think we are respected? Our 'allies' think we are making a cure for our 'illness' but I tell you we are not ill! It makes me sick that they think we are ill. Well they will soon find out where true power lies.

If you should want to meet with me, I will either be at Stillwater Pond or around the Ruins of Lordaeron.

All the best in death.

Grogoth
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Grogoth Application   Grogoth Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 pm

(( fine application, I see no reason to not pass it, anyone to second me? ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Grogoth Application   Grogoth Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 am

Seconded. Contact any officer in game for your interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grogoth Application   Grogoth Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grogoth Application
Page 1 of 1