The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A letter arrives....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlow

A letter arrives.... Empty
PostSubject: A letter arrives....   A letter arrives.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 pm

OOC
Character:Harlow
Class:Rogue
Why do you want to join the Cult?:To try and help make this one of the great Forsaken DB guilds, to further the RP character of my only serious RP alt, to play/enjoy the game with friends.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:From Favius's excellent promotional posts on the DB forum.

IC application:

A white envelope arrives in the post. It is addressed to Favius Daark in immaculate handwriting. The envelope looks as if it may already have been opened.
It contains a single sheet of plain paper.
The letter reads.....

Dear Favius

First I must offer my humble apologies. I have been abroad in the north for many months and my man Harlow has been acting as my eyes and ears within Tirisfal.
I had heard whispers of a certain cult drawing forsaken to it under a banner of religious fervour. I was initially worried that this was a band of followers dedicated to the pursuit of the "echo of life". My suspicions were laid to rest when my man Harlow confirmed that this new cult were actually followers of the Forgotten Shadow and that they were lead by none other than your esteemed self.
My travels will keep me from the Eastern Kingdoms for the foreseeable future and I firstly apologize for not being able to deliver this message to you in person.
Secondly I apologize for what I am about to ask of you. My man Harlow is a troublesome character, he has brought me nothing but ill gain and misfortune since we met. He is devious, untrustworthy and all together wicked, admirable qualities yes, but I can no longer stand the sight of the cur. Indeed after his latest bought of thievery I had resolved to end his pathetic existence and rid myself of his trouble once and for all.
Something made me change my mind though, I thought of you and your dedication to the Shadow and I thought where best could an undead redeem one’s self? Perhaps Favius could make something of him?
I must wash my hands of him though as I will not be so lenient on him should he ever cross me again. Make use of him as you will, who knows perhaps he can make something of himself in your service? You can of course dispose of him at your leisure and to be frank he would deserve nothing less than a swift end.

The fact you are reading this letter at all is perhaps a sign that even Harlow realizes he must change his ways. I half expected him to toss it in the gutter for I left it in his care. Perhaps there is a glimmer of hope for redemption after all…

Until we meet next.
Yours in Death

Dr. T. Valtor
Back to top Go down
Derad

PostSubject: Re: A letter arrives....   A letter arrives.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Sounds good to me. You contact us or we will contact you
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

PostSubject: Re: A letter arrives....   A letter arrives.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 pm

((Whey Harlow \o/))
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
Rucarth

Rucarth

PostSubject: Re: A letter arrives....   A letter arrives.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 pm

((I knew that name sounded familiar.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter arrives....   A letter arrives.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter arrives....
Page 1 of 1