The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malax

Letter Empty
PostSubject: Letter   Letter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:27 pm

OOC
Character: Málax
Class: Death Knight
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I am looking for a very active and good RP guild on the hoard side (Forsaken) and your guild sounds perfect.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I asked around on the realm and finally talked to you guys and now i make my application hehe

Letter to Rasonel and Thenkar

Greetings my name is Málax i have been watching you closely for the past few days.
You see i have been wandering the plague-lands for quite some time now and then i spotted your cult.
At first i was unknown to your cult but after watching your people i started to think
"Where do they go? Why are they hear?" and so i starting asking around. I then heard of your encounter with the alliance
your methods and skills are quite impressive, i on the other hand am but a lonely death knight free from the control of Ner'zhul. I wish to aid you in your mission for ascension or anything else if you wish to know my history however you will be disappointed as i only know little of my past life. i remember a chapel in a small village, the bells ringing and screaming.

I wish to hear from you soon
Yours Sincerely

Málax
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter   Letter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Passes in my eyes, and from what I heard IG Rasonal agrees too.

Also you've already contacted an officer for the interview, good initiative!
Back to top Go down

Letter
Page 1 of 1