The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bloodstained letter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivso

A bloodstained letter. Empty
PostSubject: A bloodstained letter.   A bloodstained letter. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 am

OOC
Character: Rivso
Class: Rogue
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because i've heard it's a great guild, love forsaken and there backround and love the idea of cults of forgoten shadows.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I first saw it on the DB forums, one of the things that made me migrate to this server in the first place.

IC application:

To the Cult of Shadows,
My name is Rivso von Vrageth. I am ashamed to admit that in my old life I served the false light believers and preached lies to al those worthfless wretches that would care to listen. When the plague began to infect the lands, I, like many others, believed that light would save me. I stayed to try and "help" those welps, by preeching the light to them, and for that I myself was infected and died, only to find myself waiking up with these voices in my head. I then mooved to a town further south, whee I lived till I was descoverd feeding, and had to flee. I from then served our master, like all else like me, till the blessed Black Lady freed us. I thereafter atempted to survived with what little I could find, until the foreigners came.

When our Lady joined forces with the Horde, I believed it would be for the best if I worked with them, and moved to Orgrimmar. There I attempted to make a living amoung others, but the savage beasts we allied ourselves to have no shadows to live in, and did not seem to care for allies. I was neverendingly accused of all the stupid crimes, like child theft and cannibelism, as if the greenskins where actualy stupid enough to believe there own lies, and elves, elves that dared to pray for the light, to worship it! Beeing under the light had prooven to be thankless, worthless lies that can be believed by none but the stupidest, so i decided to leave and return to Undercity.

I remained there, attempting to find meaning to my exitence, when I heard of the Cult. Intregued, I attempted to find out what it was about and that is when I realised how stupid I had been. There is no light, only the Shadow! I therefor commited my entire self to serving it, an it is for that reason that I am wrighting to you.

Death to the false light!
Rivso von Vrageth.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: A bloodstained letter.   A bloodstained letter. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:08 pm

"The Truth she speaks, one like that.. Must be among us, She showed that there are actions behind her words, in the previous battle. We shall allow her into us." Rasonal said, and as he did, the others nod in agreement.

(( Or Did they? Unless anyone oppose, you are in by me Smile Also rped with us recently and so on. ))
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

PostSubject: Re: A bloodstained letter.   A bloodstained letter. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm

I'll go for seconds cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bloodstained letter.   A bloodstained letter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bloodstained letter.
Page 1 of 1