The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild app. Letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cèwic

Guild app. Letter Empty
PostSubject: Guild app. Letter   Guild app. Letter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Character: Cèwic
Class: Priest
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I'm looking for a fun RP guild, to learn to get better at rp-ing and have fun! ;D
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I made my new character (Cèwic) and saw few of the guildmembers roleplaying in the Tirisfal inn.

Cèwic's Letter:

I overheard you and your... Cult speaking at T-tirisfall's local inn the other day.
*giggle* that FaceripperTM, sounded quite interesting... *breaks out in laugher*
I'm sorry, where is my manners? I am Proffesor Cèwic Frostripper, Alchemist.
You see, I gathered all the information I could about "The Cult." *giggle* Appereantly, your quite the famous ones. I myself am a master of *giggle* Torture. You see, when I was ALIVE, I were the son of High Inquisitor Cornelius Frostripper, Scarlet crusades local torturer of Stratholme *giggle*
You see... *Tries to hold back* he, he used to... he used to... *breaks out in laugher* He made me watch as the tortures took place! *continues to laugh* Oh the joy, when I didnt watch... He brought home a bottle of the tortured male or females blood, and I'm so glad h-he did... With those b-blood samples, and a b-bunch of other herbs... I turned him into my own personal cochroach! *giggle* B-but it's a pity, I've forgotten the recipe...
Feel free to use-my services, but use them well.

Stay sane as me, Proffesor Cèwic.
Back to top Go down
Cèwic

Guild app. Letter Empty
PostSubject: Wopsie   Guild app. Letter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Pity, Appears that I've missed to remove some of the
m-my, s-speaking issues.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Guild app. Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild app. Letter   Guild app. Letter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Thenkar carefully reads the letter and then puts it away for others to review. Another apothecary for our ranks? I need to keep my eyes open.

((I like the speech tick you got. I pass, what say the others?))
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

Guild app. Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild app. Letter   Guild app. Letter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:43 pm

((This seconded was brought to you by something))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild app. Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild app. Letter   Guild app. Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild app. Letter
Page 1 of 1