The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Letter from a Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lozeh

A Letter from a Warrior Empty
PostSubject: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 am

A Letter from a Warrior Lozeh

OOC

Character: Lozeh Cadwallader

Class: Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult? Seeing as it seems to be the most serious Forsaken-only RP guild, I would very much like to give it a try. I've been looking around and asking for Forsaken-only guilds for a while now, and everyone keeps pushing me in the Cults direction all the time. So why not?

I just noticed how long this application turned out. Please forgive me, I have a tendence to get into some strange trance-condition when writing, unable to stop.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: The honest answer? It was the first guild I ever saw role-playing when I was new to wow a long time ago. I accidentally ran into Brill's inn - with all the spirt a newbie wow-player has - and bumped into what seemed to be a Guild Meeting. Now that I am familiar with some of your members, as some of them (Thenkar, Varekk, Mervyn and former member Vectoria) are in my alt's guild, the Blackblood clan, where I play Troll mage Zazaji.
I try and recall who was there that first time, but I only remember that Thenkar was there. However, since then your members have been poppin' up everywhere and everyone keeps talking about you. Can you help a girl from becoming very curiours then?

IC application:

It was a slightly chilly night, that night a tall, female undead entered the old tavern. No one seemed to notice her.
Her worn plate armor gave off a clinking sound as she sat down in a corner, sighing deeply and taking off her ivory colored helmet. She looked around, but saw nothing unusual. It was the same Forsaken inn it had always been.
The undead woman ordered in a glass of unknown content, the barkeep nodding at her as he left it on her table, seemed to cower a little in what could be either respect or fear. Maybe both.

She sighed as she took out a paper and a beautiful dark pen from her bag. After thinking for a while, she started writing, in a beautiful handwriting that could only belong to someone well familiar with writing.

"Dear you,

I am not yet familiar with your name, so let's just call you "you". I have heard a lot of you and your...kind. The organization you seem to command from the shadows. No one dares speak much of you, and I suppose that is what tingle's my curiosity.

My name is Lozeh Cadwallader. I am a warrior of specific kind. I have learned much since my...undeath... and I finally feel I am ready to use it for others than my mere self.

I was born in a small town southeast of Lordaeron, an innocent town with simple people. I was the owner of a small curiosity shop. Ah, that shop was my life. I loved it, loved to slowly strife around the shelves, gently touching some of my favourite items and inhaling the atmosphere that reeked of old things. I was... very sad to say the least, when those days ended. My story isn't much different from that of the other Forsaken I have met, nothing extraordinary. I was killed, along with everyone in my poor town, and raised again as a living dead.

I had no family, nor any extra close friends, therefore I have no one to revenge, which seems to be the sole purpose of many of the Forsaken I've met these days. I have no real purpose in this new world, it seems. But that doesn't mean I don't like it. My former life wasn't much to cheer for, so I only have the greatest hopes for this one to get better. And in fact, it has.

I haven't got many friends, though. People usually call me sadistic and satiric, but I can't help it. Irony is my way of dealing with things, end of story. I prefer to be alone when everyone else is behaving like idiots. I have to admit, I haven't got much love for elves. I stayed in their pretty town for some time, but the place reeked of drama and arguments, either from some elf stealing another elfs boyfriend or a poor male who broke his finger nail. I'm sick of it.
Honestly, I'm sick of it all. Orcs filled with way too much honor for their own good, viscious trolls and slow cows. Not that I'm racist, I just don't cope with them too well. That is one of the reasons why I much would like to join your ranks, shadow walker.

Well, I'm running out of ink and I now notice that this mere ...application... of mine has turned into a deep review over my life. Not as exciting. I will end it now.

For a long life
Lozeh Cadwallader"

The woman rolls the letter into a tiny scroll, and lets out a silent whistle. A snow white bird comes flying in through the open window, and the undead woman gives the letter to it.
"Find this someone for me, Elpha, and give this person this letter. He or she will know what it is, hopefully", she whispers to the bird. The beatiful animal lets out a soothing sound and flies out of the window again.
The undead woman is left alone in the crowded bar. She closes her eyes and a grin appears on her beautiful lips. Well, why not give it a try? She has done all she could. The rest is out of her control.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 am

Thenkar's hunch was not mistaken. The two cultists he had sent returned next day with a caged, snow white bird. They approach him warily, not knowing if they should act normal or respectful. Thenkar seems to care little either way as he dismisses them as soon as he got the cage. The bird stared at Thenkar curiously and as Thenkar answered the stare, the animal calmed.
By then Thenkar had already grasped the note the bird carried. "No, you won't be going to Northrend, little one", he said as he released the bird.
"There won't be any reason to bother her with this..."

((In other words, an excellent application! For courtesy's sake, I'll wait for someone to second you, though I doubt it'll be trouble to get. After that, contact one of us in game (or let us contact you) for your interview!))
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 am

Thenkar wrote:
Thenkar's hunch was not mistaken. The two cultists he had sent returned next day with a caged, snow white bird. They approach him warily, not knowing if they should act normal or respectful. Thenkar seems to care little either way as he dismisses them as soon as he got the cage. The bird stared at Thenkar curiously and as Thenkar answered the stare, the animal calmed.
By then Thenkar had already grasped the note the bird carried. "No, you won't be going to Northrend, little one", he said as he released the bird.
"There won't be any reason to bother her with this..."

((In other words, an excellent application! For courtesy's sake, I'll wait for someone to second you, though I doubt it'll be trouble to get. After that, contact one of us in game (or let us contact you) for your interview!))

(( Well written Application indeed Smile I wanted to reply allready yesterday night/today early morning, but I was too tired, so here it is now- Seconded! ))
Back to top Go down
Lethan

Lethan

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:22 am

A wonderful application! I see that you already got invited, so welcome to the cult!

And I really fell in love with that drawing. Shrug <3
Back to top Go down
Lozeh

Lozeh

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Lethan wrote:
A wonderful application! I see that you already got invited, so welcome to the cult!

Haha, thanks' a lot. I did it in a hurry though, that's why the shadowing is all messed up. But thanks anyways, it's great to be a member!
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Lozeh wrote:
Lethan wrote:

Haha, thanks' a lot. I did it in a hurry though, that's why the shadowing is all messed up. But thanks anyways, it's great to be a member!

Makes one wonder how would it look if you were not in rush..
Back to top Go down
Lozeh

Lozeh

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Maybe I'll show you some day Razz I kinda like painting my characters, gives them a bit more personality, dot you think? I've painted some of my friends chars as well, to be honest... Razz
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm

A bit late but gotta say this is a very well written application, kudoes, can't wait to RP with you (and everyone else) upon my return..

Also, Thenkar lovely detail about Anti.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter from a Warrior   A Letter from a Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Letter from a Warrior
Page 1 of 1