The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Frozen Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Windir (

The Frozen Warrior Empty
PostSubject: The Frozen Warrior   The Frozen Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 am

OOC
Character: Protector Valfar
Class: Warrior
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because, I am a servant ov the Shadow aswell. It would be a great honor if i could join this guild.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: 'nuf sayed Wink
Back to top Go down
Windir (

The Frozen Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Warrior   The Frozen Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 pm

How did you come to learn about the Cult: (It didn't show the link, it was only the link for a Defias Brotherhood forum site were this guild was mentioned)
Back to top Go down
Windir (

The Frozen Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Warrior   The Frozen Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 pm

IC:

Valfar was once a Human warrior, and a famous Blacksmith.
He rose and lived his whole life in Northrend.
He was the son of Arntor, a great warrior aswell.
But one day he went for a hunting trip all alone, and as he returned to his clan, he saw only smoking ruins at the horizon. As he arrived to the ruins he fell to his knees as he saw the corpses of his brothres and sistres. His soul was filled with sadness and hate.
He rose his hand to the skies, and shouted

"Oh god of thunder,
God of my fathers,
Strike me down for what I've done!"

The Death of Valfar.

Valfar spent many years in Northrend, seeking revenge to the ones who killed his family...
But one day Valfar was returing from a hunting trip, he walked towards his cabin, but he never arrived. Three days later, his corpse was found in the northern mountains of Howling Fjord, by an Undead company. Valfar had been caught by a snow storm and died from hypothermia.

The Undead company who found his frozen corpse brought him to Tirisfal Glades were he was reanimated as Undead, but he lost all his powers.

The Longest Journey.

Now he still hungers for revenge. But first he hast to regain all his powers he once posessed...
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

The Frozen Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Warrior   The Frozen Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 am

I dunno, anyone who thinks this should be accepted/declined? I'm torn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Frozen Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Warrior   The Frozen Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Frozen Warrior
Page 1 of 1