The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LogrethM

[Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior.   [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 am

First of all, greetings, hope you're all alright Smile thanks for taking the time to read this! I'm still relatively new to RP, and I'm still learning - so alot of my imagination is integrated here. Wink thanks again!

OOC information
Character name: Logreth Montagne
Class: Warrior - Protection/Arms

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Always loved The Forsaken, and their lore. The Cult seem to do a really good job of taking the lore and doing really cool things with it, and it all looks like a great atmosphere. Smile

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I've seen you lot around (also had to ask Rasonal for the website about three times, I always forgot to write it down >.< so apologies there, haha.) I mostly see members in Brill - and it drew me in immediately, as I said, always been a Forsaken lover. Smile

Anything else you'd like us to know?: In Logreth's previous life, he was a skilled Arms/Protection Warrior. And a leader of many men, he was looked up to by all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Lordaeron is falling, Scourge are swarming in]: Logreth stands his ground, a remaining handful of his men behind him, his brother by his side, each certain that death was imminent. The barricaded door begins to buckle under the sheer mass of scourge, Logreth and his men tense. Ready to attack.

Suddenly, the door buckles through, abominations stomping in, hundreds of thousands of foul ghouls swarm in, engulfing his men before his eyes. Logreth shouts, and charges to the scourge head on, he dodges a ghouls claw, shield bashing the being into pieces in one fell swoop. Advancing more, trying to push the scourge out of their stronghold, Logreth fights for his life, pulverising anything that moved, swords, shields, fists were flying, even delivering headbutts to the scourge. He turns to check on his men, many had been mauled by the scourge, clawed to pieces. He grits his teeth, and lets out a huge battle shout for one final push before the certainty of death. A shadow is cast over him, a shadow that will never fade.

He opens his eyes, blurry, body racked with pain, maggots and bodies surrounding him, his rotting skin clenches on his face - and he screams at the top of his voice, "Arthas!".

IC application:

Dear Darkcallers,

I had been roaming Tirisfal Glades for one year now, my body filled with nothing - but rage and hatred. I had been losing myself in undeath, losing my grip on reality, trying to grasp what I had become. It seems since I awoke in the crypt of Deathknell, I have done nothing but feel hate and aggression. I had lost my way.

Recently, after staggering out of Gallows' End Tavern in the midst of the night, a dark priest walked past, talking of Respect, Tenacity, Power. These words, these virtues, echoed through my head for the rest of the cold, lonesome night. "Respect, Tenacity, Power..." embedded in my skull, repeating. I had lost the balance between light and shadow. I had become weaker than I'd ever feared.

Since those three words were spoken, I have picked myself up. Realised my potential, realised that Respect, Tenacity and Power are the very words that provoked my real purpose. Austil de Mon has been training me, I have regained the power I once had, and more. I feel more powerful than I ever have, recently taking siege to the trolls of Zul'Farrak.

All I need now is a path to follow, a path of Respect, Tenacity, Power.
A path to ultimately result in ascension.

This is why I ask to walk amongst The Cult of Forgotten Shadow,
Logreth Montagne.

Whew, that was probably better than most school work I do, haha. Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior.   [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Well i approve of this chap! any other officers up for seconding me? ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior.   [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Liking this and already met you once in game!
Contact one of us for the interview, see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior.   [Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application]: Logreth, 42 Warrior.
Page 1 of 1