The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*A letter*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

*A letter* Empty
PostSubject: *A letter*   *A letter* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 pm

IC:

*The following text is written in Gutterspeak*

Greetings, Shrouded Ones. I am Zúldar Dirithicus Tarios Exilius, Shadow-Preacher of the Forsaken former Arch Mage of Dalaran.
Of course, my story is not so simple. I do not wish to rabble you with my petty bedtales, nor any shamefull braging, but simply enlighten you of whom I am.
I am, as of former, how defiant it is to believe, the former Arch Antagonist Rat, Smuggler of The Sixty Thieves. How does it come that I was a criminal? Simply because I was thrown out of society when Deaths Embrace along with The Old Lordaerons disbanded. I found myself lost in the gutter, free from my old Arcane Powers (I will tell you at some other point, but for now its irrellevant) and all alone. As the stray dog I was I searched and found sanctuary among the Thieves.
I believed I could aquire my long lost power there somehow. Instead I lived in ruthless ways, surrounded with drugs and imbecile whores. Even those that should be reffered to as Forsaken among them are not worthy. I may come across as racist upon the matter of the races of Azeroth, but I have seen all their worth. Were they born from the Divine Shadow? I think not!
Elves are misschievous. Greenskins, brutes. Trolls, little less than naitives in loincloths trying to develop a society? Its pathetic. I could go on of course, but I wouldn't want to bother you with such apparent things.
Anyway, so during my Career as the Smuggler, I was caught and imprisoned in the Dungeons of Orgrimmar, just to later be accquited from fellow Forsaken. They gave me a proposal I could not defy. I turn in the Sixty and I am given back everything I lost so long ago.
The Dark lady is harsh, but kind. I was givent wealth, titles and a residence deep within the ruins of Lordaeron. Within the blink of an eye I had become Highborne again.
However, I was still in loss of my former powers. I would not come to drag dagger and sword again like a cuthroat. Simple deal, I offered my soul to higher powers in exchange for the most certain power at hand. Shadow.
Now, before you judge this, do understand, that The Sixty Thieves have a larger influence on the Horde than many may believe. They run the shady business, they do not reside in the underground society. They are the underground society, and as such I could see the so called leaders of the supposed Horde wanting to get rid of them. As such this proposal was handed to me.

And with a frown you might wonder "Did he really give up the remains of his soul, and how?". Really, Shrouded Ones, even you who only see the true side of the world does know that there are agents among the Forsaken, able to wield power that we could only immagine in our wildest dreams.
In this lofty hole were something spiritual had once been, darkness filled me up. It was like being reborned. My rotten corpse going through its final death spasm just to be brought back over and over, untill the day it ended. And there was only darkness. I didn't start to shun the Light out of the blue. I had despised it even in my human days, but now I saw why, my mind had just been to fragile to ursurp the contradicting power. The Shadow is the enety of which we are born, and may the world tremble if it is to be understimated.

Now then. How does it come I found you? Really, Shrouded Ones, you do understand that a gathering of your status is not unheard of in the Forsaken society, and even less when you are a lonely highborn, residing in your tower, wishin you could evolve and learn of this newfound strenght. You my friends are this power. I wish to drink deep from your teachings so that I may become as enlightened (oh yes, the irony, I know) you. I will bend my knee and do your pleas if I may join your Dark Covenant.

Yours sncerely Count Dirithicus.

OOC: Whoopa!
Hey hey! This is my application and I hope you will appreciate it and accept it. I must excuse any typos that might occur.
Now, who am I?
Name is Filip, I'm 17years old, and I live in southeastern Sweden, Skåne.
There may be some problems however. I as a player is rarely acctive. Don't think: "lol wut?! why make app if not active?"
I'll explain. I am a bussy man, and as such is playing this game only for the casual leveling and wonderfull RP. As such my brother is paying the bills and the one hardcore gaming. I made this char after thinking I am through with WoW. I was semi-wrong and made a Priest (lvl 14 as I write this) on the acc. I would lie if I say that I am super active and hardcore lvler. Though, I will do everything in my power to attend to Event, and heck even casual RPing. I am a RPer first hand and should be most active during weekends, Mondays and Thursdays.
Now, have a good one and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks.

(I'll prolly do more to be active if I get accepted, ofc thats no excuse)
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

*A letter* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A letter*   *A letter* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Oh, brother, one of the elders.
The cult wish you, The cult welcomes you! Conact us, brother.

(( conact officer or me in game for Ic interviewe Smile ))
Back to top Go down
yenai

yenai

*A letter* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A letter*   *A letter* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 am

((

" Shadow-Preacher of the Forsaken former Arch Mage of Dalaran."

I dont quite understand this, are you claming affiliations to Dalaran when you were alive - or an afiliation to somebody who were afiliated when they them selves were alive?

Mostly cause considering the small size of dalaran we would have know each other in life ( superficially atleast ) if you lived there / worked there

))
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

*A letter* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A letter*   *A letter* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Hmm.. former Sixty Thieves member eh?
I'll be watching this one closely..

((Nice app, Great writing. Just say you love metal and you're in

- just kidding. Welcome aboard))
Back to top Go down

*A letter* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A letter*   *A letter* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:05 pm

yenai wrote:
((

))

Right. My char was indeed Arch Mage back in the old days. Back then when I created this char I was young and naïve and thought it to be "Das Title of doom!". After that I couldn't find myself to remove it from the chars RP since it was pretty much the driving force of the char for a long time. Simply, yes he was Arch Mage back in dalaran. About 55years old when he died. And I may add that its not unheard of Forsaken that do remember their past lives. Another note is that this char is also the Brother of Exilius if you ever met him, he mostly calls himself Gorthol.

Also, fact is, I do indeed like metal. No wait. I love metal. No, no, no. I can't live without metal. Cheesy brutality produced through instruments and geek stuffs is mai laif. Smile))
Back to top Go down
yenai

yenai

*A letter* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A letter*   *A letter* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:14 am

Dirithicus wrote:
yenai wrote:
((

))

Simply, yes he was Arch Mage back in dalaran. About 55years old when he died.

(( good,good - then atleast I would know of you. The reverse is less likely, me having been just a lowly teacher there ))

Dirithicus wrote:

And I may add that its not unheard of Forsaken that do remember their past lives.

(( not at all - I think you will find that most forsaken role players use their characters past lives as spice, as it can be a rich source of conflict and thus add depth to the character Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*A letter* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A letter*   *A letter* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*A letter*
Page 1 of 1