The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Normal Letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaine Ni

Normal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Normal Letter   Normal Letter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Before died, I was a high priest of Stormwind, from my recent death in the plaguelands on an expedition I was brought to the Forsaken. To begin with I was alittle terrified of what I had become, but learned to live with it. I long lived in the woods outside The ruins of Lordaeron. After some erands in Undercity I picked up my staff and started walking back to my home in the woods far from life and death, once reaching one of the hills some kilometers away from my home, I heard alot of noises, roaring and sharp sounds of magic. From the fears of the roars adn the loudness of the magic, anyone could hear that this was a fight. Large glimmering bleach lights coming from the woods, and some very sharp pink blinking lights, sharp enough to make your eyes close. From the hill I looked up at the Scarlet Monastery about five kilometers to the northeast on a great hill, up by the mountains. You could hear great roars coming all the way from the Monastery going down to a middle point in the woods where you saw alot of blinking ending with screams and some very unusual sounds you couldnt say came from an animal nor human. I started running down the hill out into the woods, but still tried to keep the distance so I wouldnt get spotted. I got down and had a clear shot and the situation from a hidden spot, it was a single undead standing back to back with a big muscular Demonlike creature with great armor ( Felguard ) The demon sweeped one human per second with its great axe.. But the undead, seeming alot more tired killed slower and slower, it wasnt the same glow from the spells as it was up on the hills . The place looked like a battlefield after awhile the demon lost focus and was jumped from the back by a Scarlet champion. Eventually dropping dead. The undead was alone, fighting and fighting, the glow fainting more and more. Slaughtering human by human, the place got overrun, the undead suddnely lifted its arms and fires of hell and destruction sweeped across the field from his core to the trees. The undead fell on his knees, more arrived and started running towards the undead. The undead starting moving his hands.. and suddenly looked terrified, as the magic stopped firing. He picked up his staff and started hitting loose, knocking about 4 scarlets unconcious before getting a sword stabbed in his back, dropping dead on the ground himself. I waited til the Scarlets were gone, took about 1 hour, you could see some strange slow pink lights.. Looking like long worms... slowly circulating up into the sky from the undeads body. But enough details. I resurrected the undead, he said his name was Thadius Sadcrown aka Thazad as he was known. I asked what he was doing in the woods. He said he came from the Armory of Scarlet Monastery. I asked why he would go there. He smiled faintly and said: "All those shinies, they have been growing so much in numbers recently its been shining so much its reaching my bedroom window. I took out Herod and they weren't happy about it." He coughed. His magic didnt work. He told me about the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. So I decided to give it a shot, and give you this letter. Telling you about a fight that inspired me, and a high priestess wanting to join you.

50% Darkfaint
100% Aaine app.
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

Normal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Letter   Normal Letter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Before I died, I was a high priest of Stormwind, from my recent death in the plaguelands on an expedition I was brought to the Forsaken. To begin with I was a little terrified of what I had become, but learned to live with it.

I long lived in the woods outside The ruins of Lordaeron. After some erands in Undercity I picked up my staff and started walking back to my home in the woods far from life and death, once reaching one of the hills some kilometers away from my home, I heard alot of noises, roaring and sharp sounds of magic. From the fears of the roars adn the loudness of the magic, anyone could hear that this was a fight. Large glimmering bleach lights coming from the woods, and some very sharp pink blinking lights, sharp enough to make your eyes close. From the hill I looked up at the Scarlet Monastery about five kilometers to the northeast on a great hill, up by the mountains. You could hear great roars coming all the way from the Monastery going down to a middle point in the woods where you saw alot of blinking ending with screams and some very unusual sounds you couldnt say came from an animal nor human.

I started running down the hill out into the woods, but still tried to keep the distance so I wouldnt get spotted. I got down and had a clear shot and the situation from a hidden spot, it was a single undead standing back to back with a big muscular Demonlike creature with great armor ( Felguard ) The demon sweeped one human per second with its great axe.. But the undead, seeming alot more tired killed slower and slower, it wasnt the same glow from the spells as it was up on the hills .

The place looked like a battlefield after awhile the demon lost focus and was jumped from the back by a Scarlet champion. Eventually dropping dead. The undead was alone, fighting and fighting, the glow fainting more and more. Slaughtering human by human, the place got overrun, the undead suddnely lifted its arms and fires of hell and destruction sweeped across the field from his core to the trees. The undead fell on his knees, more arrived and started running towards the undead. The undead starting moving his hands.. and suddenly looked terrified, as the magic stopped firing. He picked up his staff and started hitting loose, knocking about 4 scarlets unconcious before getting a sword stabbed in his back, dropping dead on the ground himself.

I waited til the Scarlets were gone, took about 1 hour, you could see some strange slow pink lights.. Looking like long worms... slowly circulating up into the sky from the undeads body. But enough details. I resurrected the undead, he said his name was Thadius Sadcrown aka Thazad as he was known. I asked what he was doing in the woods. He said he came from the Armory of Scarlet Monastery. I asked why he would go there. He smiled faintly and said: "All those shinies, they have been growing so much in numbers recently its been shining so much its reaching my bedroom window. I took out Herod and they weren't happy about it." He coughed. His magic didnt work. He told me about the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. So I decided to give it a shot, and give you this letter. Telling you about a fight that inspired me, and a high priestess wanting to join you.

50% Darkfaint
100% Aaine app.

Fixed.

I'll let the collective decide your fate....
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
yenai

yenai

Normal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Letter   Normal Letter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Asmuchasiwouldlovetoreadsomenewandinterestingloreaboutanewcharacterandimsureit'safascinatingstory
thesheerlackofwhitespaceandproperformatingisjustmakingmyeyesbleedIdothankjfaviousforhisvallliantattempt
toremidythisbutevensoit'sjustunpleasentlytobeholdfeelfreetotryagainbuttistimepleaseusetheapropriateformula
andfortheloveofallthingsvaluabletoyouuseyourenterkeythisposthasnowhitspacetoemphasisemypointIhopeyou
approvethetroubleIwenttototypethisoutmyeyesarebleedingnowQQsignedyenai
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

Normal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Letter   Normal Letter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:47 am

yenai wrote:
Asmuchasiwouldlovetoreadsomenewandinterestingloreaboutanewcharacterandimsureit'safascinatingstory
thesheerlackofwhitespaceandproperformatingisjustmakingmyeyesbleedIdothankjfaviousforhisvallliantattempt
toremidythisbutevensoit'sjustunpleasentlytobeholdfeelfreetotryagainbuttistimepleaseusetheapropriateformula
andfortheloveofallthingsvaluabletoyouuseyourenterkeythisposthasnowhitspacetoemphasisemypointIhopeyou
approvethetroubleIwenttototypethisoutmyeyesarebleedingnowQQsignedyenai

<3

I must say I agree with Yenai here...
It really is a painful read.
At first I was like "ok, i can do this! Then I was like "Mmmmmh nope, no wai!" And then I gave up...

Feli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Normal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Letter   Normal Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal Letter
Page 1 of 1