The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daval's Application (LOOK HERE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DW

Daval's Application (LOOK HERE) Empty
PostSubject: Daval's Application (LOOK HERE)   Daval's Application (LOOK HERE) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 am

OOC information
Character name:Daval
Class: DK

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I love RP
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I saw you roleplaying =P
Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm not patient

IC application:

... I saw your little group of forsaken "Conversatiing" In Brill, the other day you know...
I found it quite interesting that you were actually on THAT subject... You see, I fully agreed...
I am Daval... Or... Daval, trapped in this body... Until you know... I get out of this body...
Before I died, and took this body and claimed it my own... This was a young boy named Saikros Forminder...
Good boy actually, followed my every move... Did exactly as I wanted. He was under the control of Arthas. Although, without my help... He wouldnt have broken his chains, and slowly fade away in darkness.. Or you know, score and become the number one servant.... Anyhow. As I was controlling his body, it crumbled more and more... Now its this rotten pile of bones... So I want to claim revenge on all humanity in this world, so that we (cough) can rule it... together(cough)...
Because THIS is the HOUR.. of the forsaken... -cough-

Theres my app for ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Daval's Application (LOOK HERE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daval's Application (LOOK HERE)   Daval's Application (LOOK HERE) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 am

Your application falls a bit on the short side, but your concept is interesting, so I might be able to look past that.

However, your application shares similarities with Tenarai's application. Just a coincidence or do you have something to say?

Nevertheless, I'm prepared to accept this, if I get another officer to support that decision.
Back to top Go down

Daval's Application (LOOK HERE)
Page 1 of 1