The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gnivil's Application (updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnivil

Gnivil's Application (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Gnivil's Application (updated)   Gnivil's Application (updated) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm

OOC information
Character name: Gnivil Plainstrider
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: To get some good RP that's suited to my character
How did you come to learn about the Cult: a guild RP event that I stumbled into
Anything else you'd like us to know? Well, ICly, my character was a high elf in life, not a human like mos forsaken.

IC application:
Dear Cult
Since my undeath, I have been looking for a meaning in the world, and now I have found one. I believe I could offer much to the cult, in advice and power. If I could join the cult, then I would not only have a meaning, but I believe I could help you greatly.
Gnivil Plainstrider
Backstory:
Gnivil was one of the last High elves defending the sunwell, when most ran, he charged, and was obviously killed. In life he was very generous, and this has not changed in undeath. In life he was a mage, but all the evil energy of undeath courrupted him and made him a warlock. Now he wants nothing more than to help his brother (and sister) forsaken in any way he can.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Gnivil's Application (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnivil's Application (updated)   Gnivil's Application (updated) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am

It's still a tad short, but you got the most important thing down: personality. I'm prepared to pass, poke an officer IG for your interview. Unless anyone disagrees.
Back to top Go down

Gnivil's Application (updated)
Page 1 of 1